YES! We're getting a Hulk sequel!

I felt that Hulk in TIH had a personality, he had attitude but it wasn't exposed enough.

In general I felt that TIH was just a big teaser of everything that the franchise can offer. They touched on a lot of subjects in the film but never really elaborated on them.

Maybe it's because Norton said he intentionally left stuff out in this first film as he had it all envisioned as a trilogy so even the origin of Hulk would be "spooled" out through sequels. But it looks like Norton left too much out that may never be picked up on as there is no news on TIH2 yet but I remember reading an interview from Gale Ann Hurd where she said that Marvel's slate for films after The Avengers are going to be released this year but I am not sure when, think it may be summer.

I will be awaiting this news with great anticipation. I hope to god they announce TIH2.

I remember reading an interview from Gale Ann Hurd where she said that Marvel's slate for films after The Avengers are going to be released this year but I am not sure when, think it may be summer.

San Diego Comic Con maybe?

July-ish.

If you demand it, they will make it, true believer!

I hope that one day they will remake/reboot "The Hulk." What they need is a great director, who can be creative with the story and the overall design of a new movie. The Hulk universe has so much potential for a great movie. I think that a new movie should basically be a "freakshow". There are so much bizarre characters and creatures: Hulk, The Leader, Doc Samson & Company. I don't know why you would want to hold back and make a generic movie as "The Incredible Hulk" was.

Let's make a damn "monster movie" and bring THE HULK (as we know him from the comics, with all its quirky and psychological elements) to the big screen!!!

Sure. Reboot him again. That way he can be in the ranks of the Punisher & deemed unworthy of the big screen.

Well, Batman was "reimagined" in '95, with "Batman Forever", and once again in 2005, with "Batman Begins".

They could've come up with a much better movie, but they decided to rush "The Incredible Hulk" into production. I, for one, am not really happy that Marvel have their own production company. Just give talented writers and directors free reign, as long as they treat the material with passion and respect.

Well, Batman was "reimagined" in '95, with "Batman Forever", and once again in 2005, with "Batman Begins".

They could've come up with a much better movie, but they decided to rush "The Incredible Hulk" into production. I, for one, am not really happy that Marvel have their own production company. Just give talented writers and directors free reign, as long as they treat the material with passion and respect.

Oh ya cause other production companies never rushed out and messed with products just to make a buck :whatever: case in point daredevil and the fantastic four. I for one loved the hulk. :bh:

Oh ya cause other production companies never rushed out and messed with products just to make a buck :whatever: case in point daredevil and the fantastic four. I for one loved the hulk. :bh:

Same here.

Ang Lee's Hulk was horrible and TIH was really bad.

I'm still looking forward to future Hulk flicks nevertheless.

Hopefully, the next one will just be lame.

:rolleyes:

I just hope that they'll make an exciting Hulk movie one day.

dont think we will get a sequel we will see the hulk in the avengers next.

I also do not think we will see a sequel either.:csad:

This was going to be the new Hulk series. And now it seems to take forever to make a sequel. Even though TIH made a decent box office. Boring. The race ended before it even began.

I've only just noticed this and can't believe I missed it for so long!

Anyhoo.... WOOHOO! I've seen every Marvel film so far and of the new batch, Hulk is the one I want to see a sequel to the most. However, I'm not too keen on the Leader.

Who would you rather see as the villain then?

I'm not sure to be honest, Leader is the only real big villain Hulk ever had (other thna Blonsky of course). Wendigo would be cool to see, but it'd compare too closely to Abomination. Maybe someone from the general Marvel Universe? or how about The Gamma Corps?

In either case, I'd love to see Rick Jones involved somewhere.

I'm not sure to be honest, Leader is the only real big villain Hulk ever had (other thna Blonsky of course). Wendigo would be cool to see, but it'd compare too closely to Abomination. Maybe someone from the general Marvel Universe? or how about The Gamma Corps?

In either case, I'd love to see Rick Jones involved somewhere.

I second THAT. Hard to belive Jones was completely omitted from BOTH movies, even though he was such a big part of The Hulk's early days in the comics...:csad:

I second THAT. Hard to belive Jones was completely omitted from BOTH movies, even though he was such a big part of The Hulk's early days in the comics...:csad:
Although I really didnt miss him in either film, I can see where you are coming from. I mean, you have Jack McGee and Jim Wilson showing up as quick little nods to the comic book fans but no Rick? Of course Marvel and company might have decided to exclude him entirely in TIH so he can later be introduced for a sequel later on down the road. With 2003's Hulk, I just think Ang Lee wasnt interested in the character.

For the record, Jack McGee was from the TV show, and never appeared in the comic (as an aside: I was quite vocal about my wish for a scene with Rick and Jack together in TIH...I honestly think Louis Letterier made it Jim Wilson instead just to bust my chops, and I don't even know the guy.)

Also, Rick's name appears during the opening credits on a file listing Banner's known contacts...hopefully something was/is planned for the character in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"