Stan Winston on board?!

OK....I have no doubts that the Hulk will officially look Bada$$ now. That is pretty much as good as it could get....can't get any better. Thinking of seeing Edward Norton turn into a Hulk of Winston's creation gives me chills down my spine.
I liked the Hulk's look from Ang's movie, but Winston's version will probably look like he would tear Ang's Hulk a new one.

Awesome news that the master is on-board.

Marvel must truly be paying top $ to assemble real A-list cast and crew on these movies.

It can only be good for us, the fans..............

23 days to go before the start of shooting :up: ... there should be should casting news soon

Great news
icon14.gif

aestan.gif

D2462.jpg

tb_9904EFMSZB.jpe

and Edward Scissorhands, Batman Returns, Small Soldiers, AI

HOLY HELL I cannot WAIT to see what this man does with the Hulk!! AWESOME

I wonder what Prosthetics and Animatronics he'll be doing

I wonder what Prosthetics and Animatronics he'll be doing

I have a gut feeling he's mainly there for the abomination................

It's just a flimsy theory based on Winston's previous work on creatures with similiar type skin such as Predator, Gill-man from The Monster Squad and the Kathoga from the Relic.

I dunno, would it be too much of an outrageous idea that perhaps Hulk will be entirely CG again and Abomination be mainly CG but with animatronic close ups provided by Winston because of the sheer detail in his face/head?

As I said.......flimsy.

And almost certainly wrong.

This is awesoem news! I become more impressed every day.

I chatted with someone from there yesterday as SWS is on myspace as well. Asked about the Hulk and they said there is nothing they can say about any future projects at this time. :) That's kind of weird if it's official.

I am just estatic Winston is on board. This movie will effin rock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"