You Color It.

Here's an old one Maxwinner posted:

mydaredevil.jpg

Is that Daredevil?

if so - or if not

Real Niiice work anyway

But if it is DD - whats with the brown limbs?

heres the jla pic with the addition of Wonder Woman

jla-WW.jpg

sorry its taking so long

Heres a Pic i colored

LukeOne.jpg

look how bored poor Luke was on Tattooine,no wonder he wanted to leave

man, havent seen this in a while. since the weekly contests started up, i guess everyone forgot about this one, hell, i got batman done on that jla pic now

yeah, the weekly contest pritty much killed it off...i always wanted to do that avengers and ultimates images. just i have no spare time between jobs and other projects i wanna do. bah.

yeah i know. i guess i just miss people posting what they color on their spare time. it was always cool. i just want to see other people color the TMNT pic.

can you repost it, the black n white, i might give it a shot..... love the turtles

colored this for a contest at theforcedotnet
079efd1b.jpg

Ifnya wanna give it a crack
jediaayla.jpg

my latest masterpiece :p

i will go back and get all the little pieces on concrete later. just had to show this off.

spideyvsdoctorock.jpg

I can't see anything :(

EdRyder said:
colored this for a contest at theforcedotnet
079efd1b.jpg

Ifnya wanna give it a crack
jediaayla.jpg

That is one great peice. We are looking for a colorist at Doomed Culture Graphics.

spiderfan08 said:
my latest masterpiece :p

i will go back and get all the little pieces on concrete later. just had to show this off.

spideyvsdoctorock.jpg

I see it now looking good spiderfan. looking good :up: :up:

love the colors. nice tones, and i love that artist. dont get to see enough of his stuff lately, bah.

keep up the good work spiderfan

how long do these pics normally take you guys to color (dont know if that makes sense)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"