You Don't Mess With the Zohan trailer online

Um....

Huh.

You kidding me, this joint looks hilarious!! It certainly moves far from his usual formula.

I thought that it looked pretty funny.

I guess people don't know what to think of it due to it's bizarre and ORIGINAL story...

-TNC

I confess, anyone that says this has been done before is a liar. I have NEVER seen this before...the only thing is some will compare the character to Borat.

I confess, anyone that says this has been done before is a liar. I have NEVER seen this before...the only thing is some will compare the character to Borat.

I can honestly say Borat didn't enter my mind at all while watching the trailer.

It even looks like he worked out a bit to, at the very least, look like someone who could be a soldier.

Well, Sandler's been built a little while now. He was about that size in Chuck and Larry.

-TNC

I thought it was funny as hell!

I can honestly say Borat didn't enter my mind at all while watching the trailer.

the only time i thought about Borat was when he was trying to get some "boom bang" but that was it.

It even looks like he worked out a bit to, at the very least, look like someone who could be a soldier.

he's been pretty fit since Longest Yard.

i actually want to see this movie. i'm glad Sandler's going back to goofy characters. his last slew of movies have just been sort of regular guys stuck in crazy situations. i miss his Billy Madison/Happy Gilmore/Little Nicky/Water Boy days.

89gwdpv.jpg

I've peeked into a few shows of the trailer showing at work and people seem to respond pretty well to it, especially the part with the "foot uppercut"..

-TNC

Sandler looks good in this compared to his past movies... but the film looks like crap cmon... Chuck and Larry was a waste of a VERY good plot... it was not a good film... I liked CLick but that was far from great... I don't want to say Sandler is done but man his old hits seem like a long LONG time ago... he needs to ditch these summer comedies and needs to take on more serious roles.

I think this is def far fro mhis usual stuff and though the trailer didnt "wow" me I will def go see it.

That foot uppercut part was hilarious IMO.
Looks like an entertaining flick, but then again i'm partial to Adam Sandler and Rob Schnieder.

Definately original.

I'm glad that Zindsay Zohan is still finding work in spite of the alcohol, drugs, and car accidents.

Okay I don't know crap about this movie, but I couldn't resist. :p

Sandler looks good in this compared to his past movies... but the film looks like crap cmon... Chuck and Larry was a waste of a VERY good plot... it was not a good film... I liked CLick but that was far from great... I don't want to say Sandler is done but man his old hits seem like a long LONG time ago... he needs to ditch these summer comedies and needs to take on more serious roles.

Reign over Me was real good IMO

Smell it, smell it....now take it.

I may give this movie a chance cause it was co-written by Judd Apatow and Robert Smigel.

I'm starting hate all these dumb flicks made by Sandler, who has become another Nicolas "I am a real bad-ass superhero, even if my head is getting bald" Cage trying to get back as one of the best comedy actors ever. I hope some day he will understand that he should move to something new like playing in serious high quality dramas/thrillers :(

^But no one goes to see those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"