You Don't Mess With the Zohan trailer online

I saw Zohan tonight, and I thought it was hilarious. However, I can't see how anyone other than Jews or people who know Israelis will think it's too funny. I mean, I don't think the general audience will even get half the jokes.

But hey, I laughed.

shh-zohan.jpg

So when did Zohan become a featured hero on SHH?

just watched this, and thought it was effing hilarious.

the fake accents got on my nerves, just a little, though. but zohan was so insanely awesome, i didn't care.

This movie totally sucked!! what a waste of 9 bucks!! :cmad: 1/10

the only reason i went was because 2 of my friends in which i haven't seen in a long time wanted to go see..god knows ****ing why....

I have to say the premise and easy jokes scared me away from this thing.

pretty much all of Happy Madison films are crap, i knew going into this thing i was going to hate, oh well...

The only films i liked of Sandler is Happy Gilmore and billy Madison.

just watched this, and thought it was effing hilarious.

the fake accents got on my nerves, just a little, though. but zohan was so insanely awesome, i didn't care.

yeah i found the accents pretty annoying too.

He is my Hero! :oldrazz:

oh........no, no, no, no, no, no :csad:

This movie totally sucked!! what a waste of 9 bucks!! :cmad: 1/10

the only reason i went was because 2 of my friends in which i haven't seen in a long time wanted to go see..god knows ****ing why....

HAHAHA.....glad i decided to watch it online. Anyways, i thought it was okay, had some funny moments, and it was what i expected to see in an adam sandler movie. i give it 5.5/10.

Hate to bump this thread, but I finally got around to checking this movie out through the one of the Starz channels I have on satellite (that's how disinterested I was), and I must say, I had to ask my wife, about 20-30 mins in, "Can I PLEASE turn this movie off now?" She agreed with me, by the way. :(

For those that have seen the whole thing, is there some kind of worthwhile payoff at the end, as in all the lame stuff was up front (what I saw), or is it all pretty much as big a dogpile as the beginning of this movie was?

This sucks, seeing as I usually enjoy Adam Sandler's humor.

Horrible movie, probably the worst Sandler film I ever seen, and that is saying alot.

*edit*

What was with the old lady sex stuff? Blah!

Last edited:
My review is on page 3, but the long and short of it is that Zohan was the worst film I saw in 2008.

I enjoyed Zohan:o. Mostly the beginning in Israel. Didn't like Turturro at all though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"