You know what I would like to see,

Nirr

Civilian
Reaction score
I wish That DC comics would get together with Adultswim and Make a Hardcore :batty: Batman AS, you know How batman really Is, It would never happen But adultswim would be the Only place that it could work.... AH i can only dream

HBO might be also a good place, but in that I am thinking of a hardcore "live-action" show. But still... I would love to see a nice dark version of Bats and that would only happen if it was directed more toward adults and that means late-night tv (a.k.a. AdultSwim).

A live action Show would always Be radical, But i see you are getting my point. HBO would be a good place also, Because they have been playing B89 and B&R latey

I've never really been of the opinion Batman "needs" a highly adult show to be represented properly, but I certainly wouldn't mind seeing it - animated, live action, whatever.

If they did a quality show that is more geared toward adults then that would make it harder to do the campy stuff and it might also up the more un-kiddy material that networkds are afraid of showing on Saturday mornings. An example is guns, in THE BATMAN none of the cops have actual pistols and when they fire it is lasers that come out, not bullets.

Dude, did you read the first post? Or maybe you just don't know what Adult Swim is...

What Nirr is suggesting is a cartoon soley for adults. It wouldn't be shown on Saturday mornings. It'd be on at 11PM or so, on Cartoon Network, where nearly only adults would be watching it.

^^YEs I did, I was just stating that an adult orianted show, marketed toward an older demographic, would make it so there was no excuse to camp up the show. It could be completely free and raw. Never did I suggest that it would be broadcast in the morning. And YES I do know what AdultSwim is. Sorry if I came off as just posting something for the heck of posting.

Anyway...

Ah, sorry. My mistake.

...unless, of course it was your mistake. :huh:

If they were to do it, as in a darker cartoon show, they could do it like Spawn on HBO. That show was amazing, I have them all on DVD.

I watched Some on the spawns and it was pretty cool, But I don't know is HBO would do it. ALL HBO is worried about is getting Emmys

they might be able to get emmys for a batman cartoon if its done well enough

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"