You know your obsessed with a movie when..........

Alex The Great

Avenger
Reaction score
Hehe. thought this might be fun. Have fun kids

you know your obsessed with a movie when you camp outside the theaters for 5 days just to see that movie

• When you end every major sentence with, "Use the Force, Luke."
  • When an unrelated discussion turns into a debate over "who shot first".
  • When your license plates all end with "DVD".
  • When you refuse to bury your VHS player "for sentimental reasons".

• When you end every major sentence with, "Use the Force, Luke."
  • When an unrelated discussion turns into a debate over "who shot first".
  • When your license plates all end with "DVD".
  • When you refuse to bury your VHS player "for sentimental reasons".
lol...nice

When tou drive 3 hours to a theatre during a snowstorm to see a 5 minute prologue.Yeah-that would be me.:yay:

You know every single word of the script by heart, for example in 'I am Legend' Smith's character obviously loved Shrek. :up:

When you keep your own Joker Journal with newspaper clippings and really sadistic things written in the margins.

When you have a Klingon Wedding.
WTF Klingon didn't set off my spell check? Now thats scary.

When you and a friend can have a whole conversation without saying anything original. I have a buddy who is totally into Scorsesse's and Tarantino's work. Sometimes all we do is say lines back and forth to each other. And it's not the famous lines either. It's the obscure ones that no one remembers.

Also when you hear a song from a movie and instead of singing along with the song you say the lines from the movie. Every time I hear the Rolling Stone's "Gimme Shelter" I start saying, "20 years after an Irishman couldn't get a f**king job in this country, we had the presidency, may he rest in peace."

Right now I am listening to The Animals' House of the Rising Sun. All I can think is, "Sick or no f**king sick, you knew people were gonna get clipped."

If the references in this post make any sense to you at all, you are awesome in my book.

When you read anything and everything about it.

Weeks after seeing it you're still pondering and dissecting it in your mind.

When you pimp it out to people aka push it on unsuspecting coworkers. See it or die! :cmad:

you know ur obsessed with a movie when u have the main object tattooed on your arm
n766600878_274066_9478.jpg

...when you'll gladly fork over $20 for a DVD you already have because it's the Unrated Extended Edition with 8 extra seconds.

*lowers head in shame*

When you shell out $50 for a new DVD set every year of a certain series that basically is absolutely no different from the last you bought but the second disc includes the original versions of said films in a crappy laserdisc transfer because the creator, who shall go unnamed, decided to only release good DVD transfers of the versions that contain horribly added CG that really only makes the movies look worse in the first place. But at least you can watch your crappy laserdisc transfer without having to worry about who shot first. :)

When you shell out $50 for a new DVD set every year of a certain series that basically is absolutely no different from the last you bought but the second disc includes the original versions of said films in a crappy laserdisc transfer because the creator, who shall go unnamed, decided to only release good DVD transfers of the versions that contain horribly added CG that really only makes the movies look worse in the first place. But at least you can watch your crappy laserdisc transfer without having to worry about who shot first. :)
The limited-edition "Star Wars" releases were an attempt to give many fans what they wanted...completely unaltered versions of the trilogy. Then, next day it seems, people start whining about the lack of a crystal-clear transfer and no extras. What did you expect, honestly? You asked for a completely-untouched version of the trilogy, and that's what Lucas released. Stop complaining, and start being more detailed with your requests to studio heads!

The limited-edition "Star Wars" releases were an attempt to give many fans what they wanted...completely unaltered versions of the trilogy. Then, next day it seems, people start whining about the lack of a crystal-clear transfer and no extras. What did you expect, honestly? You asked for a completely-untouched version of the trilogy, and that's what Lucas released. Stop complaining, and start being more detailed with your requests to studio heads!
I couldn't agree more:applaud:

when every time somebody asks you what you want, you respond: "My face on the on dollar bill."

When you have to buy every piece of merchandise associated with the movie.

When you refer to it as your most prized possession.

When you use a famous quote from the movie as your signature.

It's the obscure ones that no one remembers.

Also when you hear a song from a movie and instead of singing along with the song you say the lines from the movie. Every time I hear the Rolling Stone's "Gimme Shelter" I start saying, "20 years after an Irishman couldn't get a f**king job in this country, we had the presidency, may he rest in peace."

Right now I am listening to The Animals' House of the Rising Sun. All I can think is, "Sick or no f**king sick, you knew people were gonna get clipped."

If the references in this post make any sense to you at all, you are awesome in my book.

:D :up:

...when you'll gladly fork over $20 for a DVD you already have because it's the Unrated Extended Edition with 8 extra seconds.

*lowers head in shame*

Done that before :o

twice :( But I loved the film so I had to have it...........again lol.

I know I'm obsessed with a movie when I buy it. Yes. That's how cheap I am. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"