You know your obsessed with a movie when..........

when you spend hours trying to convince people that the things behind the sheet in the cloverfeild preveiw are mutant hamsters hell bent on on tastey snack....

hamsterskyscraperki0sf2.jpg

When you actually believe that a zombie outbreak is possible, and you check for signs of zombie attacks... And buy a lantern that doesn't require batteries

when you spend hours trying to convince people that the things behind the sheet in the cloverfeild preveiw are mutant hamsters hell bent on on tastey snack....

hamsterskyscraperki0sf2.jpg

Haha! That picture is so adorable. :woot:

When you actually believe that a zombie outbreak is possible, and you check for signs of zombie attacks... And buy a lantern that doesn't require batteries

It is possible. Very possible. :ninja:
Beware the ------>
zombie_smiley.gif
's

Also, I think it may be useful to learn Klingonese, 'cause actual Klingons may arrive someday, and I may be one of the few that could communicate with them ...

That's how ****ed up I am

when you start dressing or acting like the main character from the movie...wont name titles...for my sake...

You buy every SE marketing opportunists companies offer, even if they don't offer much

Of course, when even if you know the ending and all and all, you know it in the finest details, and still get chills at powerful scenes

You buy every SE marketing opportunists companies offer, even if they don't offer much

Of course, when even if you know the ending and all and all, you know it in the finest details, and still get chills at powerful scenes

so true

Also, I think it may be useful to learn Klingonese, 'cause actual Klingons may arrive someday, and I may be one of the few that could communicate with them ...

That's how ****ed up I am

3.gif

More: (this is not about a movie) Sometimes, when I get really nervous, I say/scream "Serenity Now" (it just happened)

Thanks, I need some of that :woot:

Serenity Now!! I do that too. :woot:

when you work security at the mall and you think of what you would do if there were a zombie take over. too bad no malls have gun shops anymore and no mall security don't get to have guns just hancuffs and pepper spray.

when you work security at the mall and you think of what you would do if there were a zombie take over. too bad no malls have gun shops anymore and no mall security don't get to have guns just hancuffs and pepper spray.

Serenity Now!! I do that too. :woot:
:up:

I could bet a million dollars that you fantasize about a Die Hard situation too :woot:

When you can't stop saying "Come on... hit me!"

:up:

I could bet a million dollars that you fantasize about a Die Hard situation too :woot:
over nights were long a boring and there were only so many times i could make the same rounds with out thinking bout something other then just going on the roof and hanging out.

when you start dressing or acting like the main character from the movie...wont name titles...for my sake...
so does your boss care that you wear that Klingon forehead to work?

You know your bad when you make your wife dress up like Harley Quinn, and call you Mr. J in bed.
not that I ever do.... or have....
WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?
DON"T JUDGE ME!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"