You talkin' to me?" Movie Banter - Part 1

Should I call you Bullet? Tooth? You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.

-Snatch
"You can call me Father, you can call me Jacob, you can call me Jake. You can call me a dirty son-of-a-*****, but if you ever call me Daddy again, I'll finish this fight."

- Big Jake

"I beg your pardon but what did you say?
-blues brothers

**** the machine? **** the machine? **** THE MACHINE!

-Glengarry Glen Ross

"you and me, we've been at war for a long time"
-Terminator Salvation.

'I think you and I are destined to do this forever.'
- The Dark Knight

"I'm going to kill myself tomorrow."

- The Royal Tenebaums

'First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're gonna die.'
- Fight Club

'First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're gonna die.'
- Fight Club
"If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."

- Ghost in the Shell

"If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."

- Ghost in the Shell
"Thank you for that information. [shoots him]"

- The Punisher

Last edited:
C.America: Behind that suite of armour what are you?
Tony Stark:Uh, Genius, Billionaire, PLayboy Philantrapist.

'I'm sorry, but you gotta be s*itting me.'
- Easy A

''I don't want to put you in a cage, I want to love you!'' - Breakfast at Tiffany's

"No....No,Man...****,No man,I believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that man."
-Office Space

"No....No,Man...****,No man,I believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that man."
-Office Space
"Well, I'm the guy that tells you there are guys you can hit and there's guys you can't. Now, that's not quite a guy you can't hit, but it's almost a guy you can't hit. So I'm gonna make a ****in' ruling on this right now. You don't ****in' hit him. You understand?"

-The Departed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"