• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

You talkin' to me?" Movie Banter - Part 1

Should I call you Bullet? Tooth? You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.

-Snatch
"You can call me Father, you can call me Jacob, you can call me Jake. You can call me a dirty son-of-a-*****, but if you ever call me Daddy again, I'll finish this fight."

- Big Jake

"I beg your pardon but what did you say?
-blues brothers

**** the machine? **** the machine? **** THE MACHINE!

-Glengarry Glen Ross

"you and me, we've been at war for a long time"
-Terminator Salvation.

'I think you and I are destined to do this forever.'
- The Dark Knight

"I'm going to kill myself tomorrow."

- The Royal Tenebaums

'First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're gonna die.'
- Fight Club

'First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're gonna die.'
- Fight Club
"If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."

- Ghost in the Shell

"If we all reacted the same way, we'd be predictable, and there's always more than one way to view a situation. What's true for the group is also true for the individual. It's simple: Overspecialize, and you breed in weakness. It's slow death."

- Ghost in the Shell
"Thank you for that information. [shoots him]"

- The Punisher

Last edited:
C.America: Behind that suite of armour what are you?
Tony Stark:Uh, Genius, Billionaire, PLayboy Philantrapist.

'I'm sorry, but you gotta be s*itting me.'
- Easy A

''I don't want to put you in a cage, I want to love you!'' - Breakfast at Tiffany's

"No....No,Man...****,No man,I believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that man."
-Office Space

"No....No,Man...****,No man,I believe you'd get your ass kicked saying something like that man."
-Office Space
"Well, I'm the guy that tells you there are guys you can hit and there's guys you can't. Now, that's not quite a guy you can't hit, but it's almost a guy you can't hit. So I'm gonna make a ****in' ruling on this right now. You don't ****in' hit him. You understand?"

-The Departed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"