Sequels Young X-Men (My Script)

can't wait for more. a grat retelling of an old storyline from the comics mixed with things from the different tv shows. keep it coming.

Thanks. More will be up soon. :)

Storm and Logan tackle Hodge's army, where they attempt to free the captive mutants, including Nightcrawler. But to do that, they'll need Forge's help, who's not as cooperative as they'd like...

EXT. GENOSHA - HODGE’S BASE – NIGHT

An eerie picture. Guards encircle the base, keeping a watchful eye. Towers shine their bright, ray of lights down onto the wet ground below.

CLOSE UP ON A PAIR OF FIGURES

STORM and
LOGAN, clad in their form-fitting BATTLE UNIFORM, creep along the shadows, and hide behind a large lorry.

They look across at the large, rectangular building opposite them, dominating the surrounding area.

LOGAN
Storm?

STORM

On it.

Her eyes glow WHITE, and almost immediately a large cloud of FOG appears, and swarms the base. In seconds, THE FOG ENSHROUDS EVERYTHING.

Cries of alarm and surprise can be heard from inside the base, as guards struggle to see through the hazy barrier.

BACK ON THE X-MEN

STORM
Let’s go.

INT. HODGE’S BASE - HALLWAY

Storm and Logan walk along the hallway, careful not to make much sound.

STORM
Marrow said the containment cells should be somewhere up ahead.

They turn a corner, and into-

INT. HODGE’S BASE – CONTAINMENT CELLS

They walk through the narrow hallway, with mutants either side of them, some asleep, some lie groaning on the floor. Storm’s eyes well with tears.

STORM
Oh god…

She looks on at the imprisoned mutants, cut and scared, beaten and bruised. She is speechless, shocked at the sight.

LOGAN (O.S.)
Storm.

She turns, and sees
Logan standing a bit up ahead. She moves closer, and sees what Logan sees.

Crouching in the cell before them, clutching a cross, is NIGHTCRAWLER, mumbling to himself.

STORM
Kurt?

Nightcrawler glances up from his prayer, and rushes to the edge of the cell. He smiles.

NIGHTCRAWLER
Miss Storm…
Logan…

STORM

(Crying)

What have they done to you?

NIGHTCRAWLER
Only what they think is right. I can’t believe you came. My prayers have been answered.

LOGAN
Kurt, do you know where a mutant named Forge is being held?

NIGHTCRAWLER

They keep him in a bunker, in his own workshop. Nobody ever sees him.

LOGAN
What about his powers? I thought the metal bands prevented you from using them?

NIGHTCRAWLER

They do… but they don’t work on their creator. Not on Forge.

Logan
turns to Storm.

LOGAN
We’ll need to get Forge.

STORM
I’m staying right here.

LOGAN
What?

STORM

I can’t leave him. What if the guards show up? I’ll fend them off until you bring Forge here.

Logan is reluctant to leave.

STORM (CONT’D)
Logan… I’ll be okay. Just make sure you find Forge.

LOGAN
Ok, I’ll be back in five. And keep your communicator on.

Storm nods. Logan turns and starts down the hall, when Kurt calls out to him.

NIGHTCRAWLER
(Calling)
Be careful, my friend. Forge is kept under heavy guard.

LOGAN
Not a problem.

He turns, and disappears down the hall.

I like itt very much,
Good job can't wait till the next update

Thanks. I'm swamped with work right now, so it might be a while. But I'll try to post some more tomorrow. :)

And right you are Tking makes very good fan fics ;)
his X4 is awsome PhoenixRisen if I were you I would look at it

Aww, thanks guys. I'm writing the next part now. :)

EXT. OUTSIDE BUNKER – NIGHT

A small, square bunker. Two guards are posted outside.

CLOSE UP ON

The guards. One is holding a lighter.

GUARD #1
You got a light?

The second guard starts to fumble in his jacket, when suddenly they hear a SNIKT!

The guards look up to see
LOGAN, dangling above them.

LOGAN
Sorry... I'm all out.

He LEAPS FROM ABOVE, driving his CLAWS into their chests. The guards fall with a groan and stumble onto the ground. Logan looks around; the coast is clear.

He slides open the metal door, and closes it behind him. Into-

INT. BUNKER – NIGHT

Sitting in the corner of the room, is FORGE. Logan looks at him suspiciously.

LOGAN
Forge?

No reply. Logan moves closer.

LOGAN
Forge?

Forge turns round, looks
Logan over and scoffs.

LOGAN (CONT’D)
I’m Lo-

FORGE
I know who you are.

LOGAN

Marrow sent me. I’m here to free you, and the others. But I need your help.

FORGE
My help.
(Laughs)
I’m the one that got us all into this mess.

LOGAN
Maybe you did. But that doesn’t matter now. We need to free these people, and you’re the only one who can do that.

FORGE
What if I can’t?

LOGAN

(Through gritted teeth)

Then you’ll have to try.

Forge shakes his head.

FORGE
No, I can’t…

LOGAN

Those people are dying out there. They didn’t deserve this. Have you even seen them?

FORGE

(Shouting)
I haven’t seen anything!

Forge breathes heavily.

FORGE
I haven’t seen anything… other than the inside of this bunker.

LOGAN

What about the machine? The one Marrow said you’ve helped build?

FORGE
It’s a weapon... designed primarily to patrol the mutant population. They’ve called it a Sentinel.

LOGAN

A Sentinel? How are they getting the power to make it?

FORGE
From the dam. They use the mutants as slaves, they're forced to work every day… and then, they go back in their cell.

LOGAN
And you?

FORGE

I’m trapped in here.

Logan
heaves a sigh.

LOGAN
This… Sentinel, when will it be ready?

FORGE
It already is.

Logan
’s eyes strain -– something’s wrong here.

LOGAN
But… Marrow said there were a few weeks left, she said-

Suddenly, it dawns on him.

LOGANT
hey lead us here. They saw us… with Marrow. They knew we were coming.

Forge nods gravely. Logan’s gaze is STEELY, determined.

LOGAN

Tell me how to shut it down.

FORGE
You can’t.

LOGAN
Look, bub, they are going to use this weapon against us, they will kill thousands of innocents mutants… are you gonna let that happen? How can you just sit there, knowing that you built the thing?

Forge is silent.

LOGAN
Look-

Suddenly, there is a HIGH PITCHED SCREAM.
Logan spins round – curious.

LOGAN
(Whispering)
Storm…

He rushes to the door, when Forge pipes up.

FORGE
It’s too late. It’s already begun.

LOGAN
Well if I don’t do anything about it, who is?

Forge looks down at the ground. Logan heaves a sigh, and dashes off into the darkness.

EXT. GROUNDS – NIGHT

Logan pours outside. His eyes widen in shock as he sees:

CLOSE UP ON: A METALLIC, GREY LEG. IT IS THE SIZE OF A TREE TRUNK. Pan upwards, along an angular, metal framework to the head of the SENTINEL, its yellow eyes blazing with fury.

LOGAN
Holy
****…

The Sentinel turns on him, and fires a BLAST OF RED ENERGY. Logan dives out of the way, just in time as the blast SMASHES A BUILDING TO PIECES.

Logan’s eyes dart around the grounds, when suddenly he sees Storm… lying in the distance, still, on the wet ground.

The Sentinel prepares to fire again. Logan springs to his feet, and leaps to Storm’s side, as a SECOND BLAST collides into a LORRY.

LOGAN
Storm
, Storm!

Storm's eyes flicker open. She gasps in pain.

STORM

My leg

Logan looks down at it. There is a deep cut, bleeding quite heavily.

LOGAN
It’ll be alright. But we gotta get out of here.

STORM
Look out!

A RED BEAM
SHOOTS TOWARDS THEM. Storm’s eyes flash white, and she spins into the air, dragging Logan with her. But she staggers, and plunges to the ground. Logan falls as well.

Suddenly a DOOR OPENS, and a squadron of grey-clad soldiers pour out. They raise their weapons, and close in on the mutants.

INT. HODGE'S OFFICE - NIGHT

Hodge is sitting in a comfortable chair, watching a display screen, of the battle outside. Gyrich is standing silently behind him.

Hodge smiles as the soldiers close in.

EXT. GROUNDS - NIGHT

Storm’s hair springs into the air, and her eyes CRACKLE WITH LIGHTNING. She rises to her feet, glares at the guards and raises her arms.

A STRONG GUST EMERGES. The soldiers struggle to move; the wind BLOWS THEM OFF THEIR FEET, they crumble to the ground.

The Sentinel watches Storm. It moves closer, its mechanical frame clinking with every step, pounding into the ground below.

It raises an arm, preparing to fire… Storm hasn’t noticed…

That's all I got for now. Hope you enjoyed it. More will be up later tomorrow. :)

I certaintly enjoyed it :D
Will Rogue be in the next part? ;)

Hmmm... she will be in it soon, as well as the Stepford Cuckoos. Also, Beast will visit the President.

awesome again :) cant wait for the next part.

only line i dont love is....

LOGAN
Didn’t anyone tell you smoking was bad for you?

only because logan is smoking cigars a lot in the movies so it is kinda contradictory but other than that great job :yay:

UPDATE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is so good

JeanGrey12 said:
awesome again :) cant wait for the next part.

only line i dont love is....

LOGAN
Didn’t anyone tell you smoking was bad for you?

only because logan is smoking cigars a lot in the movies so it is kinda contradictory but other than that great job :yay:

Yeah, I wasn't sure about putting that line in, I know he is almost smoking cigars that was sort of why I wrote it, how ironic it is. But I think I'll change it. :)

I like the line because he smokes cigars. Also his healing factor would take care of it. What i think would be funny is Logan taking a drag out of the cigarette after he takes the two guys down.

HexualCirce said:
I like the line because he smokes cigars. Also his healing factor would take care of it. What i think would be funny is Logan taking a drag out of the cigarette after he takes the two guys down.

Actually, that's a pretty good idea. Would be pretty cool to see in a film.

LOL Yay! People like my idea! It just seemed, to me, to be something that comic logan would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"