Transformers YOUR BIGGEST WTF moments, including Plotholes,etc,etc of the TF movie THREAD!

Oh, come on. How can you call him weak? He was fighting a guy who was like 3 times his size for christ sake.

I never saw Jazz fight Megs....all I saw was Jazz getting tossed around like a rag doll.

My biggest WTF moment would be the entire police station scene, ESPECIALLY the "You eyeballing my piece, Fifty Cents?" Good God! Why was that scene even there? It doesn't even belong in the Deleted Scenes section of a DVD!

My biggest WTF moment would be the entire police station scene, ESPECIALLY the "You eyeballing my piece, Fifty Cents?" Good God! Why was that scene even there? It doesn't even belong in the Deleted Scenes section of a DVD!

That's the funniest part of the movie for me. "Are you on drugs?"

Ok, how about this? The Sector 7 people capture Sam, Mikaela and Bumblebee, Sam drops the glasses and somehow they never get noticed or crushed. Then Optimus Prime picks them up (I'm not going to go into the size difference thing since I'm sure it's been brought up a few times) and instead of examining them right then and there, he waits until they've gone to the observatory in the middle of the day and then he gets the coordinates off of them.

>^..^<

My thoughts exactly, the scene felt forced.

when bumblebee lost his legs, you see jazz in car form

shia says 'back up back up!'

jazz reverses his car

but why isn't he in robot form... helping bb..... wtf

Well, exchanging shots, whatever. :o What I meant is you can't really call someone weak if his opponent is 3 times the size of him. I bet even Ironhide would've gotten his ass handed to him if he would've tried to fight Megatron.

Well, exchanging shots, whatever. :o What I meant is you can't really call someone weak if his opponent is 3 times the size of him. I bet even Ironhide would've gotten his ass handed to him if he would've tried to fight Megatron.

Man, have you seen Bruce lee's Game of Death!?!?!
Jazz should have definately put up SOME sort of fight.

Did Bruce Lee get shot with a giant laser cannon, then stepped on by a foot as big as him and dragged around by his feet?

How come the writers said they didn't want any mass/size shifting in the film so they left out guys like Soundwave but then had a cube the size of a building SHRINK to fit in two hands??????

I can live with that since it's an unknown Alien artifact not even the Transformers seem to fully understand. What bothers me more is that Frenzy's head was able to change into a small cellphone.

I see your point, but being as advanced as the TF's are, i just figured they were able to cloak themselves from our satelites.

The transformers did cloak themselves. They disguised themselves as comets and that's what earth's satelites identified them as once they entered the atmosphere.

Jazz did mess up Devastator/Brawl pretty good. Hopped on top of him, broke a few weapons, caused him to shoot his cannon off target, and pretty much gave him a pest's trouble until Ironhide started blasting him and Ratchet started cutting parts off with his buzz saw. SO, Jazz did in fact fight a big baddy....although before Ironhide and Ratchet moved in Jazz was tossed into a building....

That`s a huge point,i was originally going to post saying that the only odd scenes i thought was the bit much humor at times.But that scene was rather useless.

is this what happened to Barricade?

182206_1181631181_bxjchbsm.jpg

^^Interesting. In the movie it was Bonecrusher that Optimus turned into scrap metal, not Barricade. Barricade just disappeared. Hope we see him in the next movie along with Starscream. To bad Frenzy split his head in two. He was wonderfully psychotic. I still love the fact that despite how much the Decepticons must hate humans Frenzy feels it necessary to crack his knuckles before hacking into the Airforce One computer system.

>^..^<

That artwork looks cheep for an official adaptation! Also the writers of the movie are full of ****, thats why they still used mass shifting despite saying it wasn't going to be used, just a way of saying we did what we wanted. No wonder they aren't coming back for number 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"