YOUR BIGGEST WTF moments, including Plotholes,etc,etc of the TF movie THREAD!

Discussion in 'Transformers' started by Golgo-13, Jul 5, 2007.

1. CFlash Registered

Binary code is meaningless without context. It's why Win apps can't run in OSX nor on non-intel CPU's for that matter and why I have to worry about Little Endians and Big Endians when getting raw files created by Java apps. :yay:

It's also why the end of Independence Day was so groan-inducing bad. Transformers, however, I forgive. Frenzy at least looked like he struggled a bit. :cwink:

2. CaptainClown Papa SPANK!!!

haha but ya I actually thought that in INdependence Day and just said Jeff Goldblum could transport things and merge with a fly he could make mac work on an alien ship

3. CFlash Registered

LOL. :yay: I thought when his Mac talked to him ("Hello David") it was an homage to The Fly. It just came off that way.

4. CaptainClown Papa SPANK!!!

Ya I saw fly recently good movie well fun to watch oh well He can't escape that roll

5. Danger Mouse Kitchen Appliance

Heh. You're funny.

6. shigsy2003 I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!!

Enlighten me :huh:

7. Danger Mouse Kitchen Appliance

He knew that.

8. Golgo-13 The Return of the O.G

The prequel novel explains it. If memory serves me correctly;

While the Autobots and Cons are roaming through space they come across one of our spacecrafts(?). Since all of earth technology is reverse engineered from Megatron, they sensed Megatron's 'DNA', so to speak, in the spacecraft, traced the origin of the craft back to earth, hence how BB ending up here and doing all the detective work that led up to the movie....

9. shigsy2003 I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON!!!

Then he shouldn't have said he didn't.

10. November Rain Single Mother

does anyone else know why the autobots didn't come to earth in aaircraft mode like the other decepticons did and that they crash landed here on earth without the military really knowing about them?

same goes for all the decepticons that came to earth.

11. Danger Mouse Kitchen Appliance

He didn't say that. ;)

Teeheehee...

12. ang_hulk Registered

this thing is wicked had to have been filmed just for the trailer.it didnt fit and his next shot he had a whole different demeanor.that and bring the rain.

13. Anti-Moderator The Worst Kind

Bay just had some footage of meteorites hitting earth left over from Armageddon that he needed to get rid of.........seriously.

14. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

I see your point, but being as advanced as the TF's are, i just figured they were able to cloak themselves from our satelites.

15. When the Autobots were introduced for the first time, none of them had battled yet. Yet, bumblebee was all kinds of scuffed up and beat up in that scene. That was my biggest pet peeve of the whole thing....

16. The Dutch Hulk Registered

Introduction Ironhide to Sam and Makela :

Ironhide "Do you feel lucky punk"
    Prime "Take it easy Ironhide"
    Ironhide " I just want to show them my cannons"

17. The Dutch Hulk Registered

Ohhhhh they know but that's why it's classified and we don't know ***** about them.

18. Danger Mouse Kitchen Appliance

That's your BIGGEST WTF moment?? :eek:

19. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Erm, Bumblebee had JUST battled Barricade. Plus, his car form was rusted so his TF form just took on those colours.

20. Nathan Registered

What's strange is that he Transforms into a new shiney Camaro with no scratches whatsoever. But as soon as he's back in robot mode they are back.

21. OobeDoobBenubi Registered

My biggest wtf moment is during the final battles. Two huge robots are fighting each other & this chick in a blue dress just sits there & eventually screams like a girl & she is still sitting there waiting to be crushed

22. megatron01 Registered

C'mon, the lady fell down and everything was a slow mo'. thanks Ironhide he didn't land on her.

23. seanmat Guest

-No personality I the robots except Optimus.
    -Cartoonish behavior.. example: our introduction to Jazz and Prime saying "My Bad" The cartoon was more hardcore.
    -I can't remember Megatron for nothing, What did he do but die?
    -i don't know, but that was not Starscream personality.
    -The "erector set" known as frenzy.
    -Suspension of Disbelief yes, but don't violate canon Megatron should have an arm cannon.
    -Jazz was weakkkkkk! He breaked danced for us then gets ripped in half I laughed.

Got to give credit, they did try and they might do better next time, hopefully it will be a little more serious with a slighlty darker theme.

24. Nathan Registered

Oh, come on. How can you call him weak? He was fighting a guy who was like 3 times his size for christ sake.

25. Check again. Bumblebee battled Barricade in the 70's Camaro form. On the way back, Makaela pissed him off and he became new Camaro. They drove straight to the Washington Monument to watch the Autbots arrive. From there they met all the Autobots in the alley. Brand new Shiny Camaro...torn up and damaged in robot form without a battle under his belt since the new Camaro mode.