Your Buddy/Ignore List

People on ignore:
Ajendo

Yep, only one person, though, there are a few others i don't like and may join my future ignore club.

People I SHOULD have ignored back in the good 'ol days.
gvcool2
Spider-Jide

kane collects e-friends like pokemon cards

True but the difference is that I actually know or post with the people who I am friends with.

I'm striving for the samething. Hopefully I'll get to be your friend as well in the future.

Friends: Mr. Earle, gwynplaine, Duke.

Ignore list: Whoever happens to be reading this.

Yesterday I was close to put someone on ignore but chose not to because he's just too much fun [/joker]

i dont have anyone on ignore, but im sure some people do for me

I have started putting folk on the ignore list again, they get some kind of kick out of going on the wind up, so i just want to take that sense of 'power' and fun away from them, haha.

I've kept a couple of wind up merchants off the list though, as I want to see what kind of crap they can come up with.

Friend List:
E. Bison
twylight
chaseter
Duke
Ultra Lantern
Zenien

Quite an eclectic list.

friend list:
Ultra lantern
lord
whiskey tango
Duke
Angry Monkey
CFE
Craigbfan
demon nugget
and somebody named casermaster

and my ignore list:
TheVileOne
Alexei Belyakov
I See Spidey
Rock Sexton

I don't want to miss anything so nobody graces my ignore list.

I'd add more people on my friends list but I haven't been good at developing connections on these boards.

Also I wonder if I'm on anyone's ignore. I don't think I've offended anyone to the point where they couldn't just breeze by me.

I'm sure i've pissed off many people before on the hype in the past, so i'm pretty certain i'm on someone's ignore list.

Ignore lists don't do anything.

I think I put one person on because their post structure bothered me...but that was years ago.

I've gotten close to ignoring people, but it's much more fun to just irritate the **** out of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"