• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Your Buddy/Ignore List

I have a lot of people on my ignore list, more than SAAD's list above.
I used to think it was weak to put folk on ignore, so never did it, but, actually, it can be the more sensible option. When lots of folk try to wind you up day after day after day, over a long period of time, it can ruin your experience of the forum, you automatically go online in a fighting mood, it's just the 'fight/defence' gene in you being triggered. So sometimes that mindset can be upon you even though you don't conciously go there.
I have been taking a few people off the list though in recent days and weeks.
But some people are just not worth the hassle, I've taken folk off the ignore, and they've just started their crap up again with me, so have put them back on it.
Buddy list? I have two folk on my buddy list, used to have three, one who asked me to be their buddy, but then I took them off cause they were pissing me off, so then i reconsidered and asked them to be my buddy again, and then she pissed me off again, so I took her off , before finally realising(as I had suspected before) that she was just taking the piss in the first place by asking to be my buddy.

If i ask you to be my buddy, believe you me, it is because you have really frickin impressed me or proved to actually be a frickin buddy. It means I trust you, and I don't trust many folk on the net.
There are other folk on the forum i would ask to be my buddy in that regard, but i don't bother as they might kb me, lol, and that might embaress them, or y'know, hurt my delicate feelings. :waa:

51339270.jpg

Never had a reason to ignore someone, true story.

I feel ignored most of the time anyway, I don't need to be on a list to confirm it :hehe:

My Ignore List:

Fran
[A]

My Friend List:

Aesop Rocks
Alexia Dark
Anubis
BizarroAids
BlackLantern
Bob ROARman!
Bunker
Camisado
Colossal Spoons
ComicChick
CrashNburn
Crook
Cunning Stunts
Dan_Slott
DBella
Dew k. Mosi
Double Down
Drakon
Duke
Gilpesh
Hound55
Hunter Rider
Hush
Ion Kenshin
JP
KalMart
Kane52630
KangConquers
katie_girl09
Logan's Lady
Majic Walrus
Majik1387
Marx
Mdizzle
mrvlknight21
Nell2ThaIzzay
NiteMare Shape
Prison Mike
RachelDawes
redmarvel
SapphirePrima
Sarge 2.0
sethcohen
Silverstein
Simon Phoenix
Spider-Fan
Spider-ManHero12
SsM
tehdude
The Apatow Crew
The Depp
THE MR. TERRIFIC
The Original Bamfer
The Squirrel
Wiseman
zahanbil

Buddy List- Whisky Tango
Ultra lantern
CFE
Castermaster
Demon nugget

Ignore List- Dark b
Thevileone
I SEE SPIDEY
Superferret
Rock Sexton
Webhead38 (though i honestly can't remember why, i just saw him/her on list just now lol)

Buddy List- Whisky Tango
Ultra lantern
CFE
Castermaster
Demon nugget

Ignore List- Dark b
Thevileone
I SEE SPIDEY
Superferret
Rock Sexton
Webhead38 (though i honestly can't remember why, i just saw him/her on list just now lol)

Is this because of that Yu-Gi-Oh thread?

nah, your opinions on the amtrak thing, and when people were grieving over that tornado in the hype lounge and you were acting rather callous about it.

My friend list :fhm:

Andy C.
Batman (The Poster Formerly Known As Master Bruce)
Blacklight
Charlie No-One
Danger Mouse
Drakon
Eddie Brock
Franklin Richards
Green Lantern
guitarsingerguy
Jewish Hobbit
Johnny Blaze
Kane52630
Keyser Soze
LarryLegend
Lobo
MadRhapshody
MarvelMovies
Matt
Matt Murdock
Midnight Ice
Mister J
Paradoxium
Saved
SenseiofCheese
Shlee
slipalong
Spike_x1
SuperFerret
Supergirl
The Amazing Lee
TheEvolutionist
The Question
Ultra Lantern
Venom160
Watchman
wiegeabo
Wolfwood
X-Chick

No one on my ignore list :woot:

Someday I'll capture Socrates and Master Chief as my friends...

This thread musta gotten necro'd.

Anyways, I think there's only like 1 person on my ignore list. And I don't know who's on my buddy list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"