Your "Dream Movies"

sethcohen

still beats hal...
Reaction score
what movie would it be? who would direct it? who would star?

Mine is a Tim Burton directed adaptation of "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz"
Cast:
Scarecrow - Johnny Depp
Cowardly Lion - Michael Keaton
Tin Woodsman - Ewan McGregor
Dorothy - Allison Lohman
Wicked Witches/Good Witches - Helena Bonham-Carter
Wizard of Oz - either Christopher Walken or Christopher Lee

I'd love to see Tim Burton's vision of this world... I think it'd be downright frightening at times

I'd love to see an action film with

Arnie
Sly
Chuck Norris
Bruce Willis
Steven Segal

A sci-fi film that DOESN'T involve earth...infact, in the film no one would ever have even heard of earth. The two heroes would star Milla jovovich and Will Smith in an epic outer space adventure traveling to various planets and fighting a powerful, vast enemy.

mmmmmmm milla jovovich.... i cant believe shes married to that hack paul ws anderson... ugh

A sci-fi film that DOESN'T involve earth...infact, in the film no one would ever have even heard of earth. The two heroes would star Milla jovovich and Will Smith in an epic outer space adventure traveling to various planets and fighting a powerful, vast enemy.

You mean Star Wars with a tired movie star and an actress who cannot act?

You like? :D

I'll have a good chunk of it up within about 2 weeks.

A spot on adaption of IT...well, maybe not spot on. I could do without the preteen ********. Black House would be a good adaption as well. A Batman movie combining certain elements from Christopher Nolan's movies (Characters of Scarecrow, Ra's Al Ghul, Joker (only the look), playboy side of Bruce Wayne, a dash of Caine's Alfred, Lucius Fox, and the League of Shadows origin) With the surrealness of Tim Burton's movies (Permawhite Joker, a Gotham closer to Batman 1989's, but with the mono rail system and Wayne Tower. Toss in the Batman Forever version of Arkham Asylum). By surrealness, I mean the Lazarus Pit would be feasible, as would Killer Croc, Man-Bat, Freeze, etc.

I'd love to see a Stubbs The Zombie movie. Where you're following a zombie trying to take over the world, one human at a time.

Director: Sam Raimi
Lead Zombie: Bruce Campbell

A new action-horror Aliens vs Predator movie set in the future with space marines, directed by James Cameron and produced by Ridley Scott.

Neil McDonough & John Goodman as Terrence Hill & Bud Spencer of the new Trinity Boys.

I believe you just described Star Wars Episodes VII-IX.:applaud

My 'dream movie' would basically be the next screenplay I can complete.

Zombies Vs. Vampires Vs. Werewolves.

Fairytale Wars or
Easterbunny Vs. Santa Claus.

Monster Wars. Aliens ubduct the most famous monsters & supernatural slashers from earth & force them to do battle for their enjoyment but in the end the monsters join forces & destroy the aliens.

Diecathlon. Monsters kidnap some of the world's greatest athletes & force them to compete in competition to the death against other monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"