Your favorite game that no one remembers or has even heard of...

Johnny Drama

Sex Panther
Reaction score
What game holds a place in your heart but when you try to talk about it you leave people scratching their heads?
Eternal Champions is to this day one of my favorite games but no one remembers it.

Beyond Good and Evil is THE most underrated game I've ever even heard of...

I wonder if anyone remembers "Baseball Stars" on the NES... that was awesome...

Crimson Sea (The Sequel Sucks But The First One Is Great) & Star Ocean Till The End Of Time

incredible crisis for ps1... awesomely stupid fun game.

GL1 said:
Beyond Good and Evil is THE most underrated game I've ever even heard of...

I wonder if anyone remembers "Baseball Stars" on the NES... that was awesome...

Baseball Stars! Oh Hell Yeah!

Gerard Way said:
What game holds a place in your heart but when you try to talk about it you leave people scratching their heads?
Eternal Champions is to this day one of my favorite games but no one remembers it.

I LOVED Eternal Champions. It would be cool to see it done as a next gen type beat em up.

If we're going old school computers, Agent USA and Sneakers for the Apple II/e.

Dnsk said:
Crimson Sea (The Sequel Sucks But The First One Is Great) & Star Ocean Till The End Of Time
I never played till the end of time but the 2nd Star Ocean (for PSone) is one of my favorite RPG's...

I don't think anyone from the original Nintendo generation could forget Baseball Star GL1.

One game I always liked that I'm almost positive no one would even give a try is Cabbage Patch Kids for Coleco Vision. My parents got this for my sister, but I ended up playing it much more than her, it was a lot like Pitfall.

amazingfantasy15 said:
I don't think anyone from the original Nintendo generation could forget Baseball Star GL1.

One game I always liked that I'm almost positive no one would even give a try is Cabbage Patch Kids for Coleco Vision. My parents got this for my sister, but I ended up playing it much more than her, it was a lot like Pitfall.

'AF15'......SOME THINGS ARE BETTER OFF LEFT UNTOLD. :O

The game I that i first played was paperboy on the old commodore 64, it was my uncles at the time, then he sold it, only for me to play it online 8 years later

Wonder Boy

This is on of the earliest memories I have of computer games. My sister used to own this, and I would play it constantly.

wboyarcade.png

wb3-tg3.png

Kid Chameleon

What an awesome game. I loved this game for as long as I can remember. Not many people seem to have heard of it though.

Chameleon%20Kid.png

KidChameleon(SS).gif

The Venomator said:
The game I that i first played was paperboy on the old commodore 64, it was my uncles at the time, then he sold it, only for me to play it online 8 years later

Paperboy and Skate or Die on the Commodore 64...Ahhhh, the memories...:)
Played Viper on the C-64 too. Simple game, but so addictive.

Pirates Of The Dark Water (Geneseis)

and

ROBOCOB <vs> Terminator! (Genesis)

wiegeabo said:
Paperboy and Skate or Die on the Commodore 64...Ahhhh, the memories...:)
Played Viper on the C-64 too. Simple game, but so addictive.

The c64 was a great console, another few games i enjoyed on that console was proffessional skateboard simulator, professional tennis simulator & fast food dizzy. i was 4 years old when i first played the c 64, had it until it broke back in 98. *Starts reminissing* ahhh

Fear Effect for the PS1 is an often over looked masterpiece.

OtepApe said:
Wonder Boy

This is on of the earliest memories I have of computer games. My sister used to own this, and I would play it constantly.

wboyarcade.png

wb3-tg3.png

Kid Chameleon

What an awesome game. I loved this game for as long as I can remember. Not many people seem to have heard of it though.

Chameleon%20Kid.png

KidChameleon(SS).gif
I remember those. Lost many a quarter to Wonder Boy myself. Some of my personal favorites range from comics Zone, Vector Man and its sequel on Genesis, Chameleon Twist on N64 and Eternal Darkness on Gamecube.

Gerard Way said:

Eternal Champions wasn't anything extraordinary in my opinion, though it had a lot of cool elements. Oh and I used to kick ass as Xavier. :up:

Was that the mage guy? I was pretty decent with the black guy and the detective fighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"