Your favorite scene part 1:BATMAN

mine would have to be the museam scene. i get cold chills when Batman breaks through the glass and plus the batmobile chase comes after which is also my favorite.

Favourite scene in '89?

When Batman stands out in the alley with the remote and calls the Batmobile.

"Car", he says into the remote and, many miles away, the great black behemoth drops it's shields and roars to life. It barrels through the city until it finds it's master.

Batman steps into the path of the great black charging monster and whispers into the remote again, saying only "Stop".

The Batmobile slams to a halt mere inches from it's dark master.

I love that scene.

The rooftop 'I'm Batman' scene ranks second to that for me.

all i have to say is

"DO YOU WANNA GET NUTS! LETS GET NUTS!"

i think you guys know which scene that is

Where to Begin?!

- The Charge of the Batwing with joker standing in the middle of the street. I the music was booming and the joker showed just how big his balls were.

JOKER
Come to me you gruesome son of a
^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^, come to me!
(laughs)
Come On!

EXT. BROAD AVENUE - THAT MOMENT

Vicki arrives just in time to see the action.

INT. BATWING - THAT MOMENT

Batman, cool and collected, looks down ahead of him.

AERIAL SHOT - BATMAN'S POV - THAT MOMENT

Abandoned floats and trucks litter the road and side-
walks. The searchlights blaze but no longer move.

INT. BATWING - THAT MOMENT

Batman pulls the mobile missile sights to his eyes.

BATMAN'S POV THROUGH MISSILE SIGHT - THAT MOMENT

After a couple of "telescopic" enlargements, Batman
zeros the sights on the Joker, who is standing, arms
outstretched, in the middle of the Avenue.

EXT. ANGLE ON BATWING WEAPONS - MOMENT LATER

Batman OPENS UP with everything, and we see the GATLING,
MISSILES and LASER EXPLODE INTO ACTION.

EXT. ANGLE ON JOKER - MOMENT LATER

A rocket, bullets, and the laser beam SMASH into the
street, all around the Joker. He leaps, LAUGHING, into
the air and, miraculously, avoids being hit.

ANGLE ON BATWING - MOMENT LATER

The Batwing levels in for the kill, GUNS, MISSILES,
LASER, all BLASTING away.

ANGLE ON JOKER - THAT MOMENT

The Joker sneers and starts to draw a gun from his belt.
But he goes on drawing it. On and on. Finally, he bran-
dishes the entire weapon. It's a very long barrel.

The Joker takes aim. The GUN GOES OFF WITH A GREAT
EXPLOSION and a tongue of flame. The recoil throws the
Joker backwards.

INT. BATWING COCKPIT - MOMENT LATER

The cockpit begins to fill with smoke, blinding Batman.
The ENGINES COUGH AND CUT OUT.

Or

JOKER
(through microphone)
Now comes part where I relieve you,
the little people, of the burden
of your failed and useless lives.
But as my plastic surgeon always
said, when you got to go, go with
a SMILE!

Joker takes a remote control device from under his
throne, points it up at the balloons and presses a
trigger.

ANGLE ON GIANT BALLOON - THAT MOMENT

The hanging tanks begin to release gas into the balloons
in response to the Joker's switch. The balloon swells.

ANGLE ON JOKER - MOMENT LATER

Bob gives a gas mask to Joker and puts one on himself.

The Joker SCREAMS WITH LAUGHTER and puts his gas mask on.
The CROWD PANICS AND TRIES DESPERATELY TO ESCAPE.

ANGLE ON BALLOON - THAT MOMENT

The BALLOON SKIN stretches and CREAKS. A bulge develops
along one of the seams.

ANGLE ON CROWDS IN BROAD AVENUE - THAT MOMENT

PEOPLE panicking to get away before the balloons burst.

ANGLE ON JOKER - THAT MOMENT

Joker LAUGHS behind his gas mask.

A Masterpiece.

For Some Reason Ever Since I Was A Kid Watching It, The End Score Music Really Did It For Me. Keaton Up On The Tower And The Signal In The Air And That Freakin Music........so Awesome:)

The one scene where Batman looks just kick ass, is when he's at Axis and he's flying down with his wings spread to stop Jack. :up:

The Flugelheim Museum/Batman to the rescue. Batman crashing through the skylight and saving Vicki was too cool! The first "I'm Batman" scene comes in a close second.:up: :up: All of the scenes are great actually! :up::)

Journey Into Mystery, when Batman is dricing Vicki to the Batcave. Summed up everything that is great about the original Batman concept.

Journey Into Mystery, when Batman is dricing Vicki to the Batcave. Summed up everything that is great about the original Batman concept.

Sorry to nit-pick (even though this was posted last year :woot: ) ...Descent Into Mystery...

But I agree.

Easily the best track of Elfman's score as well.

CFE

The Flugelheim Museum/Batman to the rescue. Batman crashing through the skylight and saving Vicki was too cool! The first "I'm Batman" scene comes in a close second.:up: :up: All of the scenes are great actually! :up::)
Heh heh, I agree with me. :word:

Sorry to nit-pick (even though this was posted last year :woot: ) ...Descent Into Mystery...

But I agree.

Easily the best track of Elfman's score as well.

CFE

You took your sweet time correcting me-! :woot:

"Honey, you'll never believe what happened to me today."

Scenes in the Axis Chemicals facility were where Batman was at his most intimidating.

The introduction of Batman hands down. I love how the two thugs are unaware that Batman is behind them. As soon as they turn around, their asses started moving! Classic scene.

The next scene would be the introduction of the Joker. "Jack is dead my friend, but you can call me.....Joker. And as you can see, I'm a lot happier. HEHEHEHE!"
Nuff said.

The third scene for me would be the museum scene. I like when Vicki splashes Joker with water and he starts screaming in pain, but immediately turns around to reveal his true self and says "BOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHA!" Batman immediately crashes through the window to save the day and the Joker is stunned when he uses the grapple gun to get to safety. "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

That's all for now.

The introduction of Batman hands down. I love how the two thugs are unaware that Batman is behind them. As soon as they turn around, their asses started moving! Classic scene.

The next scene would be the introduction of the Joker. "Jack is dead my friend, but you can call me.....Joker. And as you can see, I'm a lot happier. HEHEHEHE!"
Nuff said.

The third scene for me would be the museum scene. I like when Vicki splashes Joker with water and he starts screaming in pain, but immediately turns around to reveal his true self and says "BOOO! HEHEHEHAHAHA!" Batman immediately crashes through the window to save the day and the Joker is stunned when he uses the grapple gun to get to safety. "Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

That's all for now.
:up::up: Hell yeah! :batman:

The first scene was freakin' classic, it was like the comics really came to life.

I agree but it's really difficult for me to decide what was the best scene, for me it's a tie between first appearance of Batman, battle at Axis Chemicals and The Joker's joy buzzer electrocuting Antwon Rottelli into a grotesque corpse (I know it's cheating, choosing three scenes).

By the way, what did you think of the new film Cop Out??? I personally enjoyed it unlike the elitist critics and whiny fanboys here.

Whoa, old thread, lol, I voted for the first appearance on the poll, but I was thinking maybe my favourite scene was one that was not on the poll really, represented on it's own, the drive back to the Batcave that CFE talks about at the top of the page. Everything about that is perfect, mood, imagery, music, just pure Batman awesome.

I love the "Boo" by the Joker followed by Batman crashing through the skylight.

Also after Jack shoots Eckhardt and the camera pans back to reveal Batman standing next to him, the music is so awesome there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"