Your Favorite Thrillers?

omtzd4ub.jpg

possession_4.png

Actually tracked down this film for more than 12 months before I found it and could watch it!

My anticipation for the new Blade Runner have reached fever levels, less excited about Murder on the Orient Express but hope to be surprise!

I read about Possession, and feel that now I really need to see it - it seems very fascinating. Also, Isabelle Adjani, always a pleasure.

I read about Possession, and feel that now I really need to see it - it seems very fascinating. Also, Isabelle Adjani, always a pleasure.

I saw the last few minutes of this film on TV many years ago without being able to find out what it was, and became completely obsessed on finding out what it was, I eventually called the network and found the title, then it took me a year to track down a copy of the film and had to order it from some obscure person on the other side of the planet - I'm sure now anyone can find it on Amazon or wherever, worth watching, it's great but weird!:cwink:

I saw the last few minutes of this film on TV many years ago without being able to find out what it was, and became completely obsessed on finding out what it was, I eventually called the network and found the title, then it took me a year to track down a copy of the film and had to order it from some obscure person on the other side of the planet - I'm sure now anyone can find it on Amazon or wherever, worth watching, it's great but weird!:cwink:
Definitely not for everyone. One of more ****ed-up movies I've ever seen. But it just stayed with me. I discovered it from a music video, that used footage from the film. When I was watching it, I also hoped nobody died from a heart attack on the set. Especially leads.

The Hunted
American Psycho
Cape Fear
Carlito's Way
Gone Girl
The Prestige
Inception
Apocalyto
The Faculty
The Mothman Prophecies
Session 9

Definitely not for everyone. One of more ****ed-up movies I've ever seen. But it just stayed with me. I discovered it from a music video, that used footage from the film. When I was watching it, I also hoped nobody died from a heart attack on the set. Especially leads.

Fun to hear how people discovered an obscure film like this one, all great stories, do you remember which music video it was?

Currently my most anticipated film must be Annihilation, a sci-fi/thriller with Natalie Portman coming February, by Ex Machina director Alex Garland, didn't even want to finish watching the trailer not to spoil the coming experience, looks awesome!

[YT]www.youtube.com/watch?v=89OP78l9oF0[/YT]

media-29184-w1400-c129x115x0x1-q80.jpg

Great IMDb list of new thrillers if you want inspiration: http://www.imdb.com/list/ls063529722

Last edited:
Yeah, definitely looking forward to Sicario 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"