What's your favorite movie posters?

f0f35acd1d369188bc44977b32a57ca7.jpg

Love everything from Free Fire.

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5538.jpg

Cool Point Blank reference on that last one.

IMG_5545.jpg

What movie posters do you prefer, illustrated, graphic or photo based movie posters?

flatliners.jpg

If the poster is anything to go by, this remake could potentially be good!

eba48970aad5927ba737fa710b4c1291.jpg

My expectations on Blade Runner 2049 have reached fever levels!!!:)

Big image-ROTLA
g6cWcG8.jpg
I literally think this is the best poster of all time.

the-neon-demon-poster.jpg

the-neon-demon-poster.jpg

ONLY-GOD-FORGIVES-Fan-Poster.jpg

Love the old school Blade Runner one, and the final cut cover too.

This one for me is the GOAT. I remember first seeing the image as a 7 year old, looking the cover of the novelization - and then outside the cinema the first time I saw the film. Somehow that poster was part of the mystique, I can't help but be transported back to 1977 every time I see it.

star-wars-movie-poster.jpg

This one for me is the GOAT. I remember first seeing the image as a 7 year old, looking the cover of the novelization - and then outside the cinema the first time I saw the film. Somehow that poster was part of the mystique, I can't help but be transported back to 1977 every time I see it.

star-wars-movie-poster.jpg

That Far Far on the poster looks really close to Jar Jar .... wonder if Lucas was inspired lol

My favorite posters are the older painted ones, like the posters for Indiana Jones and the original Star Wars. For me painted posters capture a a much more epic and grand feeling than ones that simply have a bunch of actors crammed together with Photoshop. That much being said, I do enjoy some modern ones (especially Marvel's), but I wish painted posters were still used.

My favorite posters are the older painted ones, like the posters for Indiana Jones and the original Star Wars. For me painted posters capture a a much more epic and grand feeling than ones that simply have a bunch of actors crammed together with Photoshop. That much being said, I do enjoy some modern ones (especially Marvel's), but I wish painted posters were still used.

You want to check out Drew Struzan, I bet he's the guy that has designed all the movie poster you love!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"