What's your favorite movie posters?

Really like these simplistic posters

__5a50fdb3e10df.jpg

b75decf13201d196f4a6fdbd43a62a2f--vampire-film--movies.jpg

Great IMDb list of new thrillers if you want inspiration: www.imdb.com/list/ls063529722

I'll be honest, I've never actually seen this movie, but I've always thought this was a great poster

amadeus.jpg

I'll be honest, I've never actually seen this movie, but I've always thought this was a great poster

amadeus.jpg

Awesome poster, and a great film, you should check it out! As the poster says, Everything You've Heard is True!:)

iron_man_two_ver3_xxlg.jpg

Iron Man 2 was a real disappointment for me, but I always thought this was such a cool poster. Whiplash just looks so darn intimidating here, like he's been planning his revenge for years, obsessing over killing Tony..

It's a shame Iron Man 2 didn't live up to my expectations. Mickey Rourke is a fantastic actor, and had the script focused more on him as a savage villain (instead of being a total stooge to Hammer) he could've been a real memorable CBM villain.

Renato Casoro

u-g-F1D9BI0.jpg

buonobruttocattivo.jpg

60guwd.jpg

Conan%2BThe%2BBarbarian%2Bby%2BRenato%2BCasaro.jpg

2a1ae5268e7625050e5ea0cef5795862--conan-muscles.jpg

070001rambooverseasposter.jpg

dbf3e09e5736506e2d671160df7ebaee.jpg

No overcompensating innuendo here....
da386a05b017fa32d7e9f9b54acdf3d1.jpg

Def allot of overcompensating with swords and gun sizes going on :funny:

[QUOTE="Mondragon,

6875811660570486742.jpg

8WnnTRz.jpg

I love , how the Italians marketed the [Princess Bride] film Epic 80 Sci-Fantasy style.
This rivals their take on the Star Wars posters.

Inigo is all Conan'd out! With a monster jeweled sword. Wesley looks like he's using a "laser"-sword,
And above right fighting the ROUS he's shirtless and ripped with a spear, looks like Hercules or Siegfried fighting some epic mythological sized beast!
And what that heck is that planet and alien ridge back space dragon-bird!?
Is this even the same movie?
Kid should be like damn Grandpa, I want to hear the Italian version!? LOL!

FYI artist Renato Casoro, look him up also did equally outrageously epic 80's poster for Flash Gordon, His Army of Darkness is fantastic! But most of all his Battle for Endor (yes that "movie" about little kids and Ewoks) looks like the fiercest Star Wars move ever made! /QUOTE

il_570xN.1947717022_pgch.jpg

flashgordonquadlarge1.jpg

bhbgehophhz.jpeg

FlashGordon_quad_UK_RenatoCasaro-1-1024x764.jpg

lf

ewoks-the-battle-for-endor-5ad2139d7ab3e.jpg

6yiuiu.jpg

6yiuzg.jpg

Mirroring here cause how outrageously awesome he is.
While Renato Casoro's 70's Spaghetti Western posters, and 80's Conan, Rambo and Snake Plissken, etc. are somewhat invocative of what's actually on film, His Flash Gordon, Battle for Endor (in the original she's caring a knife), and especially his Princess Bride, come off a bit more let's say exaggeratedly-epic than they might actually be! LOL

Last edited:
More Struzan:

FZzpHN6UEAIknji

That's Fantastic!

FrDtC-uagAI83Ya

Drew Struzan- “The Phantom” (1996) Unpublished Concept Art!
FqtlwJLaYAEAIC7

#Willow (1988) #MoviePoster Concept #Art
FqJXwbjagAExdgA

Flbg3ZxacAAq6vg

From the novel not a movie poster (well proper one) yet, still looks epic.
FdMCcz4aMAADELR

Also not a movie, wasn't the biggest fan, yet I'll take Dark and Shadow of Empire over the Disney continuity...
FZ512VwVEAAEaTk

Hahaha I wish!
Giant + Star Wars
FVjGY5uUEAAq6xU

FYkWLTGUsAANgC3

Last edited:
This poster will always come to mind when talking about bada$$ movie posters.

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"