your favorite xmen movie character

XwolverineX said:
She was only in the movies for one deleted scence, you moron.

That scene shouldn't have been deleted. It would have added, what, a minute at the most to the movie? And she's in other parts, like when they go to rescue the students that Stryker kidnapped, and at the end when Professor X is teaching class.

iceman.jpg

Gotta love Iceman

I liked that they gave Cyclops an extra superpower. Having an invisible team leader is tactically brilliant. :up:

Ben Urich said:
I liked that they gave Cyclops an extra superpower. Having an invisible team leader is tactically brilliant. :up:

If he's invisible then Phoenix is taking quite the long 'nap' and Xavier went out for pizza before that mystery skin-rending explosion. :oldrazz:

:heart: Storm is my lady!!

I have loved her character since day one!!

Lady Leonidas :meow:

Ben Urich said:
Spouting motivational phrases like a leader? Not the Wolverine I know.

Amen, they tamed Wolverine...hell, they even say that in the movie! Of course, X3 doesn't even seem like an X-Men movie period.

SolidSnakeMGS said:
Amen, they tamed Wolverine...hell, they even say that in the movie! Of course, X3 doesn't even seem like an X-Men movie period.

I really liked X-Men 3!

It felt like an X-Men film to me!!! :meow:

:xmen: Lady Leonidas :heart:

Ben Urich said:
I think Wolverine suffered from the same fate Magneto did: getting abused in the 3rd movie. Spouting motivational phrases like a leader? Not the Wolverine I know.
Of course, we never agree on anything anyway, so whatever. :o
I said "overall". Truth be told I disagreed w/Wolverine doing Storm's job but enjoyed the movie nonetheless. Oddly, this was the one time she came closest to being portrayed as the Storm I know & love.

Kable24 said:
I picked Beast. Kelsey Grammer nailed the character.
I thought Beast was something of a disappointment. He looked and sounded good as a good-hearted, intelligent man in a body of a blue, hairy ape, but he lacked Beast's classic sense of humour and lively personality. Beast in the comics is the life of the party; a man in love with the sound of his own voice and rightfully so. Movie-Beast seemed barely funnier than Cyclops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"