Your Favourite Film Moments - In Pictures

Polaris23

Sidekick
Reaction score
I've been watching some dvds on my computer lately and I started abusing the print screen/snap shot option.
To freeze any frame from movies and capture your personal favourite moments as opposed to resorting to "official" screen caps, which are limited, can be more fun than you think.

I've found you can capture some really neat, amazing shots that you won't find on a simple Google image search.

What are your favourite moments on film? The most memorable? The image(s) that pop into your head as soon as you think of the film's title?

I'll get the ball rolling with some moments from the Japanese horror film "Uzumaki".

pdvd000y.jpg

pdvd003wr.jpg

I'll post more later. Have fun!

The scene between Quint, Hooper and Brody in the cabin swapping scar stories, chillingly recounting the story of the USS Indianapolis, and then singing some drinking songs.

In Raiders of the Lost Ark when Indy says, "Truck? What Truck?"

Original Predator showdown:

picture001-2.jpg

Operations battle in Aliens:

picture0152.jpg

picture0164.jpg

damned-good-scotch-1.jpg

"There's a special rung in hell reserved for people who waste good scotch. Seeing as how I may be rapping on the door momentarily...

I must say, damn good stuff, Sir."

the_terminator_robot-11361.jpg

aliens-ripley-powerloader_.jpg

fluid_abyss.jpg

the_jamie4web.jpg

500full.jpg

I may hate what he's become, but 1984 to 1994 James Cameron was a true master. The images represent my favourite moments from each of those films.

heat-deniro-kilmer.jpg

My favourite kind of action scene is a well made epic shootout.

demolition1.jpg

I remember seeing this at 6 and legitimately not knowing who was going to win because they both always played good guys who won.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"