Your Ideal JL Lineup Without Batman or Superman

The War Machine

Civilian
Reaction score
What would be your ideal JL lineup assuming Batman and Superman couldnt be in it, saving Bale and Routh for the solo films.

I think

Green Lantern - Hal Jordan

top10-greenlantern.jpg

Wonder Woman

WW001CVRB_t.jpg

Flash

theflash_comics.jpg

Steel

200px-Steel_(John_Henry_Irons).JPG

Green Arrow

250px-GA60.jpg

Martian Manhunter

MartianManhunter.jpg

would be an kickass lineup for a motion picture.

Supergirl
Batgirl
:)
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
The Flash
Aquaman

Failing that, replace Superman and Batman with Booster Gold and The Blue Beetle, respectively.

The Guard:

Which Batgirl?

War Machine:

My roster:

Wonder Woman (second in command)

Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner)

The Flash (Wally West)

Aquaman

This would be angry, hook handed, bearded version. The GA won't see him as a joke so much if he stabs opponents with his hook, commands a fleet of Atlantian submarines which all surface nation navies don't stand a chance against in power or uses his telepathy to give enemies seizures. :D

J'onn J'onz (leader)

Image:Martianmanhunter.jpg

Black Canary (Dinah Lance)

invincibledead_print_con2007.jpg

SuperBoy
Robin
WonderGirl
Impulse
Red Arrow
Martian
Auqagirl

Martian Manhunter
quiz609outcome2.jpg

Wonder Woman
Wonder_Woman_colors_by_edbenes.jpg

Green Lantern (John)
272717724_14330bfe9f.jpg

The Flash (Wally)
Flash_WallyWest.jpg

Aquaman
aquaman.jpg

Hawkgirl
hawkgirl.jpg

Black Lightning
Black_lightning_JLA.jpg

No superman or Batman this would be my ideal live action team

Wonder Woman
Flah (Barry)
GL (Hal)
J'onn
Green Arrow
Hawkman
Black Canary
Zatanna

That reminds me. Aren't WB making a live action Teen Titans movie?

That movie probably will be made after the solo Flash, GL, WW, solo movies are made.... whenever that is going to be...

Well, if they'd connect Batman and Superman in any way to that movie (like that casting call description implied) or they'd have them join in a possible sequel, i'd just go with Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Green Lantern and the Martian Manhunter. But if they'd ignor them completely, i'd add The Atom, Hawkman (and maybe Hawkwoman), Green Arrow, Elongated Man (or Plastic Man) and Zatanna. (And no, i didn't forget Black Canary... i just never really was a fan of hers ;))

Btw, it's funny... thinking about it, i just remebmerd how i thought this movie would be without Batman and Superman anyway, when i first read about them ordering the script a year or so ago... but i still think it would totally suck! ;)

By clicking that ->
insertimage.gif
symbol above the textfield you're writing your posting in and then entering the URL of the pic you want to add! :yay:

By clicking that ->
insertimage.gif
symbol above the textfield you're writing your posting in and then entering the URL of the pic you want to add! :yay:

The pictures aren't showing up.

Only the links for them are during edit mode.

Thanks for helping, btw.

Remaining 5 + the Arrow and the Canary. Tried and true, can't go wrong with that.

The pictures aren't showing up.

Only the links for them are during edit mode.

Thanks for helping, btw.
Weird. Are you sure you're not accidentally using the "insert link" button or maybe the link text instead of the url or something like that? Cause if i try, i works perfectly! See? ;)

AquaNemoSHP.JPG

Thanks for helping, btw.
No problemo, Batman. :yay:

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan).
Flash (Ryan Reynolds).
Aquaman (Arthur Curry).
Martian Manhunter (J'onn J'ozz).
Wonder-Woman (Diana Prince).

Orin, you might wanna take that picture down.

Language rules and what not.

What would be your ideal JL lineup assuming Batman and Superman couldnt be in it, saving Bale and Routh for the solo films.

I think

Green Lantern - Hal Jordan

top10-greenlantern.jpg

Wonder Woman

WW001CVRB_t.jpg

Flash

theflash_comics.jpg

Steel

200px-Steel_%28John_Henry_Irons%29.JPG

Green Arrow

250px-GA60.jpg

Martian Manhunter

MartianManhunter.jpg

would be an kickass lineup for a motion picture.
i actually like that line-up. my only concern is if you put in Steel, people might just be like "oh well why didnt they just put in the real Superman" or theyll have recurring nightmares of his movie from the 90s :oldrazz:. in any case my possible replacement would be black canary- extra female on the team, and they could explore the Ollie/Dinah relationship.

I'm avoiding Dinah bigtime. She looked like a joke in live action on Smallville.

With Steel, I wanted to beat Iron Man to the punch before they added War Machine; the other black guy in an armored suit.

He doesn't have to wear the Superman \S/ or have any connection to Superman but with today's technology, they could make his armor look amazing.

Nobody remembers the 90s movie. It's as forgotten as Superman 4.

I would replace them with:

Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Green Arrow

Alongside:

The Flash (Wally West)
Hal Jordan
Aquaman
Wonder Woman

I'm avoiding Dinah bigtime. She looked like a joke in live action on Smallville.

With Steel, I wanted to beat Iron Man to the punch before they added War Machine; the other black guy in an armored suit.

He doesn't have to wear the Superman \S/ or have any connection to Superman but with today's technology, they could make his armor look amazing.

Nobody remembers the 90s movie. It's as forgotten as Superman 4.

Yeah but that was Smallville, she'd come off much better in a big budget hollywood flick with a better actress and more cash

Still I'm really not up for the tight leather, hooker boots and fishnets for the first film. It may make the film look too lame.

Plus I like the dynamic with Wonder Woman as the only female, since she was the first. Its more iconic.

Still I'm really not up for the tight leather, hooker boots and fishnets for the first film. It may make the film look too lame.
I agree. It would be tough to work in live action.

Dinah's personality has potential, IMO. You should read Gail Simone' run on Birds of Prey or Waid's JLA: Year One. It's there. They even showed a bit of it in JLU.

Plus I like the dynamic with Wonder Woman as the only female, since she was the first. Its more iconic.

I don't think the public will care if WW isn't the only woman in the League.

Funny, that's the reason I want BC in a live action movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"