Your Personal unofficial Marvel Cinematic Universe Timeline (In your head)

GRangerPrimeNYC

AgentGodzillaRangerPrime
Reaction score
Do you have a unofficial timeline that you run by? Here's an example

Here's my personal Timeline:

965 A.D: Frost Giants Invade Earth

1940s:
1942-1945: Captain America: The First Avenger
1944: Erik in concentration camp
The Human Torch Android was active at this time.

1960s:
1962: X-Men First Class

19??: X-Men Days of Future Past

1970s:
SHIELD founded
1979: X-Men Origins Wolverine

19??: The Wolverine

1990s:
Richard and Mary Parker leave Peter with Aunt and Uncle

2000s:
2003: Daredevil
2004: Punisher
2006: Bruce Banner gets turned into The Hulk for the first time
Fall-Winter 2008: The Amazing Spider-Man
May-Oct 2009: Iron Man
Oct 2009: Bruce Banner in Brazil

2010s:
April-June 2010: Iron Man 2, MOS: A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Thor's Hammer, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, MOS: The Consultant
2011: Steve Rogers is found
May 2011: The Avengers
20??: MOS: Item 47
Dec 2011 or 2012: Iron Man 3

Thor: The Dark World
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy
Ant Man
The Avengers 2
Fantastic 4 Reboot

The Mutant population is now only in the hundreds instead of the millions in my universe.

Last edited:
I agree with your timeline. And like you, I believe IM3 will be set in Christmas 2011, the same year that Avengers actually occurred (going by the Official Timeline).

I notice you left out modern (Singer/Ratner) X-Men, though.

I've played with this concept before, but its a bit of a mess, since you pretty much have to make some major changes ( on the order of entire movies not happening ). Some of my notes, though:

1. X-Men First Class happens, but only in the sense of "Erik in the camps." Things go off rails when the camp gets liberated by Captain America and the Howling Commandos, who are hitting a "Hydra research lab." Erik eventually gets taken in by either Howard Stark or Peggy Carter, and the experience pretty much completely changes the course of his entire life. Oh, he's still hunting Nazis in the 60s. . . but its as Erik Lehnsherr, Agent of SHIELD.

As a result, First Class gets a wildly different ending, and most of the X-movies simply don't happen ( except, ironically, X-Men Origins Wolverine ).

2. The Jane Punisher movie happens basically as it happens. Then, not long afterwards, Frank gets contacted by a certain Nick Fury, who offers him a job. Either Frank Castle decides he'd like to be an official covert operative in an organization not averse to shooting criminals in heads, or he stays independent but occasionally gets cajoled into doing favors for SHIELD.

It seems The Amazing Spider-Man takes place in the Fall and ends around Christmas time, since Christmas lights are seen during the final swing. Also the weather seems to be chilly during the film since everyone's wearing coats.

It seems The Amazing Spider-Man takes place in the Fall and ends around Christmas time, since Christmas lights are seen during the final swing. Also the weather seems to be chilly during the film since everyone's wearing coats.

Wasnt christmas or that rain wouldve been snow

Ehhh, there could've been a time gap between the Stacy funeral, break up, and promises scenes and the final swing. Movie probably starts at the end of Sept or early Oct and ends in early Or late November with the final swing being somewhere in December, since it'd take time to repair the suit and we shooters.
Rain in November isn't rare in New York.

MCU is Ironman 1-2,Hulk,Thor,Captain America and Avengers so far.

My order is Cap,Iron Man,Iron Man 2,Thor,Hulk,Avengers.

Captain America: The First Avenger
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2
Thor
The Avengers
Iron Man 3 (in my head)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (in my head)
Thor 2 (in my head)
Ant-Man (in my head)
Guardians of the Galaxy (in my head)
The Avengers 2 (in my head)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"