Your Top 5 Books Right now?

TheCorpulent1 said:
Most comic book characters have been emo at some point in their careers. Usually around the '70s, if they were created before then. Then they sucked it up, changed their costumes to black, and started killing people for the '80s. :)

It never bothered me when Stan Lee did it. Bendis makes even the 616 Spidey an annoying little brat. :rolleyes:

rubio said:
That can happen only if you're a n00b who doesn't know much about Spider-Man. :up:

So are you sayin' most th' people on this site are n00bs, 'cause those who prefer USM to ASM are in th' majority.

XwolverineX said:
So are you sayin' most th' people on this site are n00bs, 'cause those who prefer USM to ASM are in th' majority.

Hehheh, I sincerely doubt that.

rubio said:
I'm not talking about total post count, I don't give a damn about that.

I simply mean people who don't know much about Spider-Man or people who haven't been following him long enough.

Some Spidey "fans" who started reading during the clone saga who think Ben Reilly is the greatest thing ever are a good example.
ok, fine. But you're two years older than I am, so we basicly come from the same generation of comics readers (I started reading when I was 9, dunno about you). And I personally prefer Ultimate Spider-Man over Amazing right now, and dfeinitely over at least the past two years.

I am not a spider-Man "nOOb" - so how do you explain that?

Couldn't a person who started reading Spider-Man in the 60's feel that you're a noob for thinking Peter belongs with MJ instead of Gwen?

Maybe it's just a difference of opinion and we should respect that difference and not try to act like those who hold different opinions are inferior?

XwolverineX said:
You like ASM more then USM :eek:

Please do not tell me you like th' mystical Spider!!

I most certainly do. And stop acting like a ******.

New Avengers
Marvel Zombies
House of M
Wolverine
Amazing Spider-Man

house of M isn't out right now, wolvenom

Wolvenom2099 said:
I still love the house of m, all of the cross overs.

I found House Of M average, most people hated it, but I didn't mind it.

Same. Average. Not great, not terrible. Like an underwhelming Age of Apocalypse.

I'm gonna take a guess that you're in your teens and haven't read too many comics yet, wolvenom? maybe haven't even tried many non-Marvel comics?

Not in my teens but I love marvel. I hate what quasada is doing right now but still hardcore marvel. I do like dc but not as much & I like image mostly because of spawn.

I love the Transformers! Thats one I stick right with no matter what company has them.

Wolvenom2099 said:
I like image mostly because of spawn.
I'm sorry, but I've just lost all respect for you :(

have you read Invincible or The Walking Dead?

My local comic shop isn't the best at getting all the hot comics. I'd have to check those comics out. The only way i'd be able to get those is if I ordered them online.

Wolvenom2099 said:
I love the Transformers! Thats one I stick right with no matter what company has them.
Good thing, considering how often they change hands these days. ;)

Elijya said:
Darthphere earlier said ult spider-man was Emo. ExCUSE me? have you never read a stan lee spider-man? "wah! My uncle's dead and it's all my fault! WAH! My Aunt is sick! WAH! I have no money! WAH! Bullies are mean to me and none of the girls like me! WAH! the newspaper said something bad about me! WAH! being spider-man SUCKS! I'm gonna quit."

Thats a different emo, since there wanst a Hot Topic back then :o

XwolverineX said:
Oh my god. Wolverine25th spawned a child! :eek:

:p

Wolvenom2099 said:
My local comic shop isn't the best at getting all the hot comics. I'd have to check those comics out. The only way i'd be able to get those is if I ordered them online.
let me introduce you to www.dreamlandcomics.com - all trades 30% off, and you get free shipping if you spend $30

The Walking Dead and Invincible are both written by Robert Kirkman, who's also writing Marvel Zombies and Ultimate X-Men. They're the top two best selling books for Image

Sabretooth said:
Oh my god. Wolverine25th spawned a child! :eek:

:p
No, just an imitator. I think he carries a torch for 25TH, actually. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all. ;)

Have you ever wondered what happened to Wolverine 1-24? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"