Your Top Ten Most Anticipated Games of 2016

Expected as much. These are the most appealing to masses.

My Top 10 List :

UNCHARTED 4
BLAZBLUE 4 CENTRALFICTION
FINAL FANTASY XV
KING OF FIGHTER XIV
GOD EATER RESSURECTION
HELLBLADE
NI-OH
RISE OF THE TOMB RAIDER
THE TECHNOMANCER
DEAD OR ALIVE EXTREME 3

Last edited:
Uncharted 4 easily takes the top spot for me. Other games I'm very curious about are the new Gears of War and the new Ratchet & Clank.

However, if SONY would announce a new God of War, that would take the first place for me.

Uc4 is an exclusive tho

Why should that matter? By and large the PS4 is the most owned console this gen. It shouldnt be a surprise that a game set on it will be high on people's anticipation lists. If Zelda for the Wii U were top spot, then that would be a shock bc not many have a Wii U

Why should that matter? By and large the PS4 is the most owned console this gen. It shouldnt be a surprise that a game set on it will be high on people's anticipation lists. If Zelda for the Wii U were top spot, then that would be a shock bc not many have a Wii U
jeez, havok, you make it sound like I think it's a bad thing that Uc4 is winning. I'm thrilled that it is and personally I hope it sells like Halo. It's telling how much it's being anticipated despite being an exclusive game. Doesn't have to "matter" for anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"