Might not be the best place for advice, but need help with a lady dilemma

It is NEVER "shallow" to consider your health, especially when STDs are concerned.

If she DOES have an STD, you are FULLY WITH YOUR RIGHT to protect your health and walk away. It would not make you a bad person. AT ALL. Because if you stay with her for fear of "hurting her feelings", you are doing both you and her, as well as any future girlfriend you may have if her std is passed on, a MAJOR disservice.

There are so very few times in life where its okay to be selfish. This is one of them.

I know this might sound like a joke but I swear that my last girlfriend that I was with showed me doctors papers out of the blue, before we officially started to become a couple, proving how clean she was. I didnt even ask. That's not typically something I would ask flat out but she did. i also had no reason to believe she wasnt clean though.

Obviously it's something the opposite sex considers and things about. It shouldnt be a big deal.

I had a girl tell me that she would understand if i didnt want to be with her because she had stretch marks....I definitely left her right away!....hahah, just kidding. I told her it was ok...STD's are obviously WAY more serious is my point.

I know this might sound like a joke but I swear that my last girlfriend that I was with showed me doctors papers out of the blue, before we officially started to become a couple, proving how clean she was. I didnt even ask. That's not typically something I would ask flat out but she did. i also had no reason to believe she wasnt clean though.

yeah that's definately strange

yeah that's definately strange

It definitely was. She had only been with 2 other people before me too. I was like..."uhhhhh, o-kkkkk....cool." She was definitely awesome though. Definitely my favorite girlfriend. She was my longest relationship.

Jamon, first you have to find out if she loves Ang Lee's Hulk as much as you do. If so, roll with it it's a match made in heven. :cwink:

Seriously, take it slow Jamon, her condition is definitely something you need to know before you risk the rest of your life.

Ha ha thanks CJ.

I actually dated a girl with herpes for like 7 years. You definitely have to take precautions. There's also possible complications with children, etc., but those are so minor it's almost not worth mentioning. If it makes you feel better...some people are actually immune to the herpes virus.

What precautions exactly, PM me if you dont want it on here.

That's good that she told you because you know what conversation would suck?

"Hey, that felt sooo great and I'm sooo glad you wore a condom"

She never told me her best friend is dating my best friend and he found out through her.

It is NEVER "shallow" to consider your health, especially when STDs are concerned.

If she DOES have an STD, you are FULLY WITH YOUR RIGHT to protect your health and walk away. It would not make you a bad person. AT ALL. Because if you stay with her for fear of "hurting her feelings", you are doing both you and her, as well as any future girlfriend you may have if her std is passed on, a MAJOR disservice.

There are so very few times in life where its okay to be selfish. This is one of them.

Yeah, thats what I have been thinking Spider-who, there have actually been other factors that have been putting off also, the fact people keep telling me i'm too good for her has got alarm bells ringing also, i'm generally not a selfish person, but am thinking in this case I may have to be this once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"