Justice League Zack Snyder Directing Justice League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get hung up on what happens behind the scenes of a movie. The general public don't know or care only hardcore fans do but that shouldn't matter either. Alot is just Internet BS rumors that alot of fans get hung up on true or not which helps kill their enjoyment of a film.
I loved Man of Steel.
Loved Batman v Superman dawn of justice.
Both directed by Zac Snyder.
Looking forward to Justice League with him.
Suicide Squad is out in a few weeks.
Next year is Wonder Woman.
Then Aquaman and Flash and a solo Batman film. I don't care what people rate these or how much they make. In the end they will sit on my shelf to enjoy over and over. I love this Batman and it makes sense to me and the filmmakers why he does what he does. DC ok'd this Batman so it must be good with them too. Its their property and I trust the filmmakers and DC with what they want to do with him. From what I've seen it's right up my ally. Doesn't matter what happens critically and financially to these films because they will continue to be produced and made. By the time some of these are made Affleck will of made 4 plus Batman films which is more than any live action batman to date which plans for him were set in motion before any were completed so they must of liked this version from the get go and I will be happy with that. Affleck is here for a long time. Fans can debate all they want with what WB and DC plans were or are but Justice League and future films will involve Zac Snyder be it as director or a producer with his wife. I'm happy with that. Regardless if people like it or not.

Last edited:
Your stance is legit, but what happens behind the scenes is not immaterial. It influences the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"