The Dark Knight Possible TDK Info?

Retroman

Avenger
Reaction score
Does anyone have a subcription to this trade magazine? I think theres possibly some new info there on TDK. It's a pdf file.

From Production Weekly:

This Week In Production Weekly - 544 - January 11, 2007 (115 listings)
JANUARY 10, 2007 - 10:57 PM

“3 A.M.”, “3 Day Test”, “21″ (aka “Bringing Down The House”), “36″, “420″, “1321 Clover”, “Afterwards”, “American Summer”, “Anatomy Of Hope”, “Autopsy” (aka “Mercy”), “Avatar”, “Avatar: The Last Airbender”, “The Bass Master”, “The Bionic Woman”, “Black Water Transit”, “Blood Pressure”, “Boogeyman 2″, “Bratz: The Movie”, “The Broken Code”, “Brothers Bloom”, “Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever”, “Canterbury’s Law”, “Cashmere Mafia”, “Chuck”, “The Cleaner”, “College”, “Dad Knap”, “The Dark Knight”, “Days Of Wrath”, “Drive-Away Dykes”, “Dry River”, “Eli Stone”, “Eliot Rockett”, “Eliza Graves”, “Eloise In Paris”, “End Of The Line”, “The Eye”, “Feeding Francis”, “Football Wives”, “Fort Pit”, “Get Smart”, “Gossip Girl”, “Harold And Kumar 2″, “Hit Men”, “Holidays In Handcuffs”, “Hosed”, “The Hunt”, “I’m With Stupid”, “In Bruges”, “In The Electric Mist With Confederate Dead”, “The It Crowd”, “John Adams”, “Johnny The Great”, “Journeyman”, “Juno”, “Kanan Rhodes: Unkillable Servant Of Justice”, “Kath & Kim”, “Lackawanna Blues”, “Last Full Measure”, “Last Horseman”, “Last Lullaby”, “Life”, “Life Is Hot In Cracktown”, “Lipstick Jungle”, “The Madness Of Jane”, “Mamma Mia!”, “Mary Sunshine” (aka “In Plain Sight”), “Microwave Park” (aka “New Orleans”), “Minnow”, “The Mist”, “Mr. & Mrs. Smith”, “The Mummy 3″, “National Lampoon’s Dirty Movie”, “New Amsterdam”, “Nine Dead”, “Nsa Innocent”, “Nurses”, “The Other Side”, “Outsourced”, “Penthouse”, “The Perfect Hour”, “The Pineapple Express”, “Ping Pong Playa”, “Quarterlife” (aka “1/4life”), “Rabbit Hole”, “Redacted”, “Sands Of Oblivion”, “Skip Tracer”, “Special Topics In Calamity Physics”, “The Squad”, “Sundays In Fort Green”, “Supreme Courtships”, “Sydney White And The Seven Dorks”, “Synecdoche, New York”, “Taken”, “Tennessee”, “To The Bone” (aka “Prey”), “True Blood” (aka “Southern Vampire”), “Unspoken Sons”, “Untitled Deborah Harry Project”, “Untitled Jon Feldman Project”, “Untitled Jonathan Abrahams Project”, “Untitled Shore/Blake Drama”, “Untitled Tom Kapinos Project (aka “Californication”), “Vapor”, “Venom”, “The Virgin Of Akron, Ohio”, “Viva Laughlin!”, “The Watch”, “Whitney”, “Wild At Heart”, “Women’s Murder Club”, “Work Wife”, “Worst Nightmares”, “Y3″
Source: http://productionweekly.com/2007/01...tion-weekly-544-january-11-2007-115-listings/

I'm thinking more crew, location and filming dates.Possibly something on the cast.

This is from BOF:

TDK Production Begins?
Author: Jett
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 - 10:13 AM: According to PRODUCTION WEEKLY, THE DARK KNIGHT has been in production since January 11th -- which should be no surprise to anyone. Anyway y'all, it's here and it'll be with us until TDK hits screens in July of '08. Let's just get on with announcing that cast, shall we? ;) Thanks to "J.T." for the link!
Source: http://www.batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html

We can look forward to great news in Feb. :up:

Man Jett must have posted that right after I was on there this morning. Great update.

Its no suprise too much behind the scenes activities have been going on for TDK.
Looking forward for some morsel news. Good one I hope.

We can look forward to great news in Feb. :up:

Nolanvalentine.jpg

How can you resist?

We knew there would be some shooting before principal photography begins, probably some complex action stuff.

Sweet. I can't wait for some news.

the link says they have BEGUN production, on Jan 11th. You say 'wrapped up' like they're finished already

it's not obvious until it's pointed out you fruit. big deal

I think everyone (BOF included) is jumping the gun with the info posted on Production Weekly. The date January 11, 2007 is the day the new projects were added to their database. It does not mean filming for those projects listed started on that particular day. If you notice the list also includes Mummy 3, The Eye and Mamma Mia! which are still in pre-production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"