The Dark Knight zatanna?

WonderWitch said:
...but a small role, with possible flashbacks to when Bruce trained with her dad (if they're going to keep that whole part about his past).

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that only in TAS continuity?

And when Batman defeats Godzilla, he could stuff him and mount him in the Batcave next to the giant penny...

^ What do you mean? You never knew THAT's Godzilla????

Dope Nose said:
correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that only in TAS continuity?
yup .. John Zatara has no connection to batman other then the one i TAS

Zatanna dossent really have any huge connection with Batman, shure she is in some of the batman comics but shes not a major part of his life..
Black Canary on the otherhand..
if you look away from the birds of pray story then there are still alot of connections with Batman and his "peeps"
Black Canarys (#2) father (Larry Lance)was a close friend of Jim Gordon and Black Canary's (#1) father (Richard Drake) was a Gotham City Cop.
So in that way they can wright inn a cameo for Richard Drake, Dinah Drake Lance (Black Canary I), Larry Lance and Dinah Laurel Lance (Black Canary II)
There story takes place in Gotham

El Payaso said:
Both Zatanna and Robin can really spoil things in a Batman movie, so it's ok.
That's a good point :lol:

I can't believe that even though we haven't seen The Joker yet or even have someone cast as Two-face, people want characters like Zatanna in a Batman movie.

Sheesh.:whatever:

That's what happens when Nolan don't give us real news....

The Dark Knight boards should go into hybernation until they start filming in March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"