ZEUS - Russell Crowe

HammerDown

“Do not, my friends, become addicted to water...“
Reaction score
maybe he’ll be BRB...because he still is missing and I don’t think Taika will miss that opportunity in his (probably) last MCU movie. He already wanted him for Ragnarok

But I’m hoping for Zeus...maybe too obvious

Props to the spanish youtuber who got the scoop first.
He speculated that it could be Zeus and theorized it had to do with Gorr's journey to take out all the gods.
EXCLUSIVE

The actor Russel Crowe will be on #ThorLoveAndThunder and will play a God. I think he could be Zeus, but maybe he's any other. We have to see a lot of stories that Gorr has to kill and Olympics have a relationship with Thor in comics.

maybe he’ll be BRB...because he still is missing and I don’t think Taika will miss that opportunity in his (probably) last MCU movie. He already wanted him for Ragnarok

But I’m hoping for Zeus...maybe too obvious
According to Deadline apparently it's a cameo. I think BRB will be more of a substancial role.
Regarding this being Taika's last movie, i doubt it, back when he did Ragnarok he wanted to do his trilogy of Thor movies. It all depends on how TLT performs also Chris Hemsworth already said that he'll continue playing the character.

Great news!!

Hopefully Hercules isn't too far off now. It's only a matter of time. This makes me so happy.

Zeus? The Olympians huh. Now things are about to get interesting on the mythology side. God of Thunder vs God of Lightening.

When are they going to introduce Raiden?

I would love to see Hercules and Thor play off each other. I can see Hercules as a Thor 1-level *****e and Thor has to teach him how to act normal on Earth

Zeus? The Olympians huh. Now things are about to get interesting on the mythology side. God of Thunder vs God of Lightening.

When are they going to introduce Raiden?
I just want to see Hercules in the MCU.

This movie is gonna be a blast! Easily my most anticipated movie together wilt Doctor Strange
in the Multiverse of Madness!

Can't wait to see another God of Lightining (and maybe gods of other pantheons), even though Gorr will butcher him badly. LOL.

As far as great casting goes, Russell Crowe as Zeus is pretty spot on. I love mythologic based stuff and I can’t wait to see him portray one of the Marvel Skyfathers.

I speculate the inclusion of Zeus will have 2 purposes in the overall scheme of things.
- First and foremost Zeus will probably serve to establish Gorr as a threat. One could say that Zeus is on par with Odin and for him to fall at the hand of Gorr would really drive the point home that Gorr is not to be messed with.

- Secondly the introduction of Zeus will also serve to continue to establish the olympians in the MCU eventually bringing Hercules to the fold. And I used the word “continue” because the olympians have already been hinted at in Ragnarok with the Ares statue in The Grandmaster’s tower.

latest

I also think that the character could have a slightly more substancial role than just a cameo since Russell Crowe talked about having filmed for several days.

Last edited:
As far as great casting goes, Russell Crowe as Zeus is pretty spot on. I love mythologic based stuff and I can’t wait to see him portray one of the Marvel Skyfathers.

I speculate the inclusion of Zeus will have 2 purposes in the overall scheme of things.
- First and foremost Zeus will probably serve to establish Gorr as a threat. One could say that Zeus is on par with Odin and for him to fall at the hand of Gorr would really drive the point home that Gorr is not to be messed with.

- Secondly the introduction of Zeus will also serve to continue to establish the olympians in the MCU eventually bringing Hercules to the fold. And I used the word “continue” because the olympians have already been hinted at in Ragnarok with the Ares statue in The Grandmaster’s tower.

latest

I also think that the character could have a slightly more substancial role than just a cameo since Russell Crowe talked about having filmed for several days.
Absolutely agree! Bring on Herc :)

he could sell it to eric cartman

I love the new "cosmic" look of Zeus and the Olympians:

First, Zeus' in his true form.

And then.

I wonder what Russel will look like.

probably showing less skin, aber the last pic looks like I think he’ll look like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"