ZUNE/X360 connection pics...

I'm going to get the Zune, only because they have it at Toys R Us and I get my 10% off for being an employee...and for some reason, apple doesnt have TRU carry Ipods, although we have all the accessories :confused:

one question though, if I have songs downloaded from places like limewire or off of torrents, can I still put them on the player? or is it all like "no license! f**k off!" cause if I cant do that, i'm not gonna get one...

I wouldn't see why not, if it has to authorize EVERY piece of media that goes onto it, well, there won't be much use for it, especially if you have homemade pictures.

iPods are one of the ****tier brands of MP3 players. I had my iPod for about.. say.. 4 months before it just stopped working. And a few weeks before that.. I couldn't even get it to register on my computer and it sporadically deleted songs.

All in all, my experience with the iCrap was not a pleasant one, and left a whole ****ing lot to be desired.

The Joker said:
I'm going to get the Zune, only because they have it at Toys R Us and I get my 10% off for being an employee...and for some reason, apple doesnt have TRU carry Ipods, although we have all the accessories :confused:

one question though, if I have songs downloaded from places like limewire or off of torrents, can I still put them on the player? or is it all like "no license! f**k off!" cause if I cant do that, i'm not gonna get one...

i strongly doubt it. if you read the second article on the first page the zune has wifi, but microsoft won't let connect directly with the internt via wifi hotspot or network. you can only conect it to another persons zune and share music from there. and they'll have a music download store like itunes. So i highly doubt they'll let you download music from somewhere else and put it on your player.

since you guys are *****ing about ipod and what not, how about you guys purchase a different mp3player. other brands do exist ya know.

Extromaniac said:
iPods are one of the ****tier brands of MP3 players. I had my iPod for about.. say.. 4 months before it just stopped working. And a few weeks before that.. I couldn't even get it to register on my computer and it sporadically deleted songs.

All in all, my experience with the iCrap was not a pleasant one, and left a whole ****ing lot to be desired.

Just out of curiosity, have you replaced it with another brand? If so, which one?

What's a good MP3 player that holds at least 30GB and that's not an iPod and that's not super expensive?

WhatsHisFace said:
Hopefully you can put on any MP3.

You cxan use the music storee style program (similar to iTunes I guess) or just drag and drop files onto the device.

Honestly, anything has to be better than the over coplicated mess that is iTunes and getting songs onto an iPod.

Mentok said:
You cxan use the music storee style program (similar to iTunes I guess) or just drag and drop files onto the device.

Honestly, anything has to be better than the over coplicated mess that is iTunes and getting songs onto an iPod.

so I CAN store all my downloaded music on it? is that what you're saying?

I only buy music as cds, better quality than buying it digitally and I like having something to show for my money...can anyone answer my damn question about whether it will work with any music, or only stuff from there store?

Well, I've heard that you can put your downloaded music from your computer onto the Zune by the manager of EB. Take it for what it is.

oh well, if I cant, i'll just go pawn it off, probably get most of my money back for it

I bought it today, I've had no problems ripping any music to it :o

it's very nice... the only thing I dont like is the limited kinds of video you can put on (only windows types, no mpg for some reason) and the fact that you cant put just files on it to transfer to another computer...but I have a flash drive for that part, so it's no big deal...it's very well put together, easy to install and use, songs transfer very fast...I give it a B+ :o

Why the hell does Microsoft have to hate Apple, Sony, and Google so much :confused:

How could MS hate Apple? They own part of them for gods sake. I really dont understand the feud anymore at this point, because if you say "I hate Apple/MS and love the other" it's a total contradiction...and they dont hate Sony, they're competeitors...that's like saying "why does one team in the superbowl hate the other team so much?"

MS actually just owns an incredibly small portion of Apple. It's not really the same thing. Microsoft absolutely hates Google though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"