• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Kneel before your Queen... Amber Heard IS Mera! - Part 1

tumblr_pk2mweQYlF1uezmbko1_400.gif
tumblr_pk2mweQYlF1uezmbko2_400.gif

tumblr_pk2mweQYlF1uezmbko3_400.gif
tumblr_pk2mweQYlF1uezmbko4_400.gif

I think that's Leigh Whannell.

Silvermoth, you should know since Whannell also hails from Australia. He is Wan's close friend (you could also say that he is one of Wan's proteges) and a frequent collaborator. They have worked on several films together and Whannell directed last year's cult movie in the making Upgrade.

I don’t know all aussies everywhere haha, I’m not some sort of strayan Pokédex

I completely understand the rage against Singer.
But, how far does it go?
Are we going to hope that Rami Malek doesn’t win an Oscar because he starred in a Singer film?

But, how far does it go?
Are we going to hope that Rami Malek doesn’t win an Oscar because he starred in a Singer film?

Yes, to hell with him. If you have to ask then you don't 'completely understand', you don't understand even a bit.

Also Bryan Singer's X-Men SUCKS overall! And I can live without Unsusual Suspects and Bohemian Rhapsody.

Agree, those are trash lmao

But, how far does it go?

Yes, to hell with him. If you have to ask then you don't 'completely understand', you don't understand even a bit.

Yep, i want Rami to lose just because of Singer, same reason i havent watch Bohemian Rhapsody and i won´t :o stop enabling and giving money and power to sexual predators :o

This is bigger than Bryan Singer. It's worse than people imagine and more rampant and has been going on for a very long time. If the full truth of it all is ever allowed to come out, Hollywood would be in trouble. And it doesn't stop at Hollywood.

i like her alot in that movie & its will be intersting to see what WB will do with her, if the whole scandal with johnny deep turn out against Amber

re-cast ? or stand with her

i like her alot in that movie & its will be intersting to see what WB will do with her, if the whole scandal with johnny deep turn out against Amber

From the outside looking in it seems evident that both Amber Heard & Johnny Depp seemed to have quite a violent & argumentative relationship. I find it very hard to believe there's only 1 of them at fault for their relationship's degradation, I'm sure there is enough blame for both. When they both grow up, they'll make a settlement & go about their separate ways.

No need to recast her.

stand with her, never change a winning horse,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"