• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kneel before your Queen... Amber Heard IS Mera! - Part 1

From the outside looking in it seems evident that both Amber Heard & Johnny Depp seemed to have quite a violent & argumentative relationship. I find it very hard to believe there's only 1 of them at fault for their relationship's degradation, I'm sure there is enough blame for both. When they both grow up, they'll make a settlement & go about their separate ways.

Yup exactly this, I’ve heard people act like she’s innocent which I think has more to do with siding with the female and believing everything she says. I think it’s clear that she wasn’t innocent in it at all. I reckon she’s a bit of psycho tbh but Depp’s a drunk ass idiot.Like you say it’ll get to a point and they’ll settle.

Seriously ppl are blaming Amber? :barf:

Whose blaming her? People are just pointing out how it doesn’t look like she wasn’t abusive herself. Let’s not let our biases because she’s in some movies we like make her out to be a 100% angel. None of us personally know her.

Whose blaming her? People are just pointing out how it doesn’t look like she wasn’t abusive herself. Let’s not let our biases because she’s in some movies we like make her out to be a 100% angel. None of us personally know her.

Perhaps self defense tho? so she should just stay there and get abuse without fight? ok
Poor Jhonny Deep, he was abused

full image:
D371ZBNUcAIKRp_.jpg:large

Again though self defence is defending her. I’m not saying it wasn’t self defence but I think ppl need to stop ruling out the possibility that she wasn’t 100% innocent. That’s what I’m getting at.

Do you do, but i wont believe a sick drunkass drogadict was a poor husband abused by a girl whom in its times were full of bruises and have prove of ACTUALLY being abused, the less i could expect of someone in that position is to defend itself, so im not gonna act like she defending her life from abuser will make her an abuser, thats bs

It’s not bs it’s been realistic but you obviously are into Amber quite a bit so can’t see the possibility. Remember you don’t personally know these people.

Lol

She’s not been blamed, it’s just not been ruled out that she isn’t 100% innocent. I’d say it says a lot more about the people who automatically go to she is 100% innocent than it does to those who think she may not be. Fans of celebrities really do baffle me at times.

Lol

She’s not been blamed, it’s just not been ruled out that she isn’t 100% innocent. I’d say it says a lot more about the people who automatically go to she is 100% innocent than it does to those who think she may not be. Fans of celebrities really do baffle me at times.
Yes 'lol' away at the issue of domestic violence.

Yeah I have no patience for 'discussing' it with people here.

Do you do, but i wont believe a sick drunkass drogadict was a poor husband abused by a girl whom in its times were full of bruises and have prove of ACTUALLY being abused, the less i could expect of someone in that position is to defend itself, so im not gonna act like she defending her life from abuser will make her an abuser, thats bs
If I have to choose between Depp's statements and Amber's statements regarding the violence, I would always choose Amber's. Depp has a track record of drug use and alcohol addiction, apart from that, Depp is throwing money at his legal team to get Amber look bad, which says something. Anyway, if they go into Court, I sure truth will come out.

Johnny Depp fights to stop ex-lawyers from obtaining medical records

From what I gather this whole Depp wanted to backlist her thing is not even coming from Amber's side but from his former lawyers, so that gives it even more credibility. And we all know how shady Kevin T. is

Itt's sad seeing entire thread here devoted to calling her names and Depp's fanatics on instagram and twitter abusing her verbally but these people just show what they are through this behavior

From what I gather this whole Depp wanted to backlist her thing is not even coming from Amber's side but from his former lawyers, so that gives it even more credibility. And we all know how shady Kevin T. is

Itt's sad seeing entire thread here devoted to calling her names and Depp's fanatics on instagram and twitter abusing her verbally but these people just show what they are through this behavior
I'm so happy that Kevin Tsujihara is not in WB.

why am i not surprised lmao

Lol

There's literally pictures of Amber with bruises for all the abuse, how can u twist this as she was abusive too?
Its more like fans of Deep trying to twist this **** so they dont feel bad about weting them pants for him, Fans of celebrities who celebrate abusers and find lame excuses and twist **** do baffle me too

It’s not bs it’s been realistic but you obviously are into Amber quite a bit so can’t see the possibility. Remember you don’t personally know these people.

how am i obviously into Amber? Because i believe her after i saw her photos with bruises and scars? because i believe her when she actually won a restraining order against Deep? lmao, Deep is knows for having a volatile personality

Johnny Depp's ex-management knew he was 'volatile'

Meanwhile, abuser Amber is travelling to the mexican border to advocate for freedom and helping children and families, she's so mean, poor guys, they must be seething she's free and damagin them fave actor's career Johnny Deep :csad::(

why am i not surprised lmao

There's literally pictures of Amber with bruises for all the abuse, how can u twist this as she was abusive too?
Its more like fans of Deep trying to twist this **** so they dont feel bad about weting them pants for him, Fans of celebrities who celebrate abusers and find lame excuses and twist **** do baffle me too

how am i obviously into Amber? Because i believe her after i saw her photos with bruises and scars? because i believe her when she actually won a restraining order against Deep? lmao, Deep is knows for having a volatile personality

Johnny Depp's ex-management knew he was 'volatile'

Some men are always eager to defend other men instead of believing a woman. Also Amber is at least using her popularity to raise awareness for the issue, she does a lot of good out there while Depp is what? Suing people, punching co-workers and blaming everyone but himself for his money issues

If I have to choose between Depp's statements and Amber's statements regarding the violence, I would always choose Amber's. Depp has a track record of drug use and alcohol addiction, apart from that, Depp is throwing money at his legal team to get Amber look bad, which says something. Anyway, if they go into Court, I sure truth will come out.

Johnny Depp fights to stop ex-lawyers from obtaining medical records

Some men are always eager to defend other men instead of believing a woman. Also Amber is at least using her popularity to raise awareness for the issue, she does a lot of good out there while Depp is what? Suing people, punching co-workers and blaming everyone but himself for his money issues

exactly!!

giphy.gif

but somehow, she's the evil one lmao

Johnny Depp's Lawyer Battle Drags in Elon Musk, Kevin Tsujihara

Depp's lawyers are dragging in Elon Musk into the mess, good luck getting him to admit that he played some part in their feud. I don't want to discuss this in-depth here, it's obvious that Depp is looking bad here for more reasons than one. I'm done with this topic. lol.

at least, ive seen some people in twitter actually defending her and showing proofs of how Deep is just lying lmao
Im actually happy Aquaman was a succes for her, so he can stay bitter af

The lol was because you don’t like when people don’t see things the way you do. Which is evident by your second comment.

The lol was because you don’t like when people don’t see things the way you do. Which is evident by your second comment.

I don't like ignorant 'men' dragging women, abusing them and making their lives a nightmare. No, I do not like it indeed. Bye, bye.

In other news related to Amber and Aquaman i saw the film once again today with my 5 yrs old niece, the one i made a hardcore stan of Wonder Woman (she thinks she is WW now) and now shes also a fan of Mera, she trully believed Mera was Ariel, i told her she wasnt so she lectured me about the issue and at the end she KNOWS Mera is the daughter or sister of Ariel lmao :funny: @Micromind @harlequinade i love her so much tbh :funny:

In other news related to Amber and Aquaman i saw the film once again today with my 5 yrs old niece, the one i made a hardcore stan of Wonder Woman (she thinks she is WW now) and now shes also a fan of Mera, she trully believed Mera was Ariel, i told her she wasnt so she lectured me about the issue and at the end she KNOWS Mera is the daughter or sister of Ariel lmao :funny: @Micromind @harlequinade i love her so much tbh :funny:
That's so cool! When I saw the movie the second time someone in the cinema shouted 'Ariel!' when Mera showed up :D

I don't like ignorant 'men' dragging women, abusing them and making their lives a nightmare. No, I do not like it indeed. Bye, bye.

Man bashing now? doing a lot for the cause there aren’t you? Women aren’t infallible ya know. Fed up with people you and others Bs acting like women can’t do no wrong.

Depps clearly a horrible person but let’s not act like it isn’t possible that Amber isn’t a perfect angel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"