‘Darth Vader’s Birth’ As Done By A Film Student...Impressive

Electrix

Avenger
Reaction score
i realize that they have a shoestring budget but that was very 'meh'...and that's putting it politely.

... The trick is you have to turn the air purifier ON to get rid of the smoke ,..

The guy could have, at the very least, shaved his goatee if he was that keen on playing the Emperor.:csad:

wow... that looked like the "be kind, rewind" version of episode III...

and no, i didn't mean that in a good way.

Hahaha, that was AMAZING.

The Emperor looks like a stoner. (and with all that smoke floating around...) And I loved the sound effects when Vader broke out. *plop*

*plop*

A film student in Pittsburgh, PA was given the task of recreating any scene from any movie, and the director, an avid Star Wars fan, chose to re-create the “Vader’s Birth” scene from Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Pfft. If he was a REAL Star Wars fan, he would have picked a scene from the original trilogy.

Oh please... the Sith's voice was decent but not even the makeup? THen they had to dubb the Episode III voice over in there... lame... not that I could have done better.

vader looks more like a 50's robot. but overall good good, haha. I'm going to have to re-enact a scene from a movie next year also for one of my film classes.

...and that's a film student who won't get much further than film school. That was pretty terrible.

Oh c'mon you guys, being in film school myself and having seen MUCH worse, this is quite good. The aesthetic and technical aspects of translating what was on screen in comparison to the 100 million dollar counterpart must have taken alot of effort. It may not have been executed perfectly in terms of production value, but this guy has got potential.

Good job mate. Keep making movies.

Hahahahaahahahahhahaaa... that was so unintentionally hilarious that I give it 2 :up:

I don't usually like bashing amauters with little money but...:dry::hehe:

The whole thing was terrible and pointless.

I just love how they rerecorded the much parodied "NOOOOOOO!!!!" in the clip from the actual Ep. III movie.

Darth Vader got so mad when he found out he killed Padme that he knocked over a large Diet Coke! :eek:

i was expecting to see how shmi squeezed out the helmet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"