BvS ¿Is Brainiac the villian between Superman/Batman and JL? Which other if not?

This IS a Snyder film. :o

I liked Keanu in Bill & Ted, The Matrix and of course Point Break. I wouldn't call myself a fan but he's not horrible, i like him.

I liked Keanu in Bill & Ted, The Matrix and of course Point Break. I wouldn't call myself a fan but he's not horrible, i like him.
He's a horrible actor. But he's a likeable bad actor. I like him in certain movies but he always make me giggle, and i just dont want that from Brainiac.

He's a horrible actor. But he's a likeable bad actor. I like him in certain movies but he always make me giggle, and i just dont want that from Brainiac.

I can agree on him being horrible in Dracula. Shudder. Although the movie was good and Gary Oldman was great.

I thought it was common knowledge even from his fans that he can't act but he's a personality and that's why he's fun to watch sometimes. Like a lot of action based Hollywood stars.

Regardless of acting ability, Keanu as Brainiac would be terrible stunt casting.

I wonder what Watchmen would have been like with Keanu as Dr. Manhattan and Tom Cruise as Ozymandias?

I wonder what Watchmen would have been like with Keanu as Dr. Manhattan and Tom Cruise as Ozymandias?
Keanu as Dr. Manhattan
Cruise as Ozymandias
Ron Perlman as The Comedian
Jon Cusack as Nite Owl

Keanu as Dr. Manhattan
Cruise as Ozymandias
Ron Perlman as The Comedian
Jon Cusack as Nite Owl

Pretty good cast. If it would have been done in the 80s i would have liked Chevy Chase as Nite Owl. Although i gotta say that Terry Gilliams version would have been bad.(as much as i like Gilliam, the script was horrible.)

I'm all for Lexiac personally, not a fan of Lex creating Brainiac tho
Agreed.

Benedict Cumberbatch is suggested for everything, but I would love to see/hear his take on Brainiac. Tilda Swinton is another great choice for Brainiac
Benedict born to play Brainiac. Also if they want the Colu version I don't think Tilda will be physically impressive and also would be weird to have Superman and the JL punching her.

Mmm not really. Ultron is more akin to the Amazo of the Timmverse.

Braniac has been portrayed as both biological and robotic and as a combination of both during his history. He's also of alien origin, whilst Ultron is of Earth.
Thank you. I think i mean more along the lines of "abilities" and how they would come across onscreen(their motivation)... not so much there origins. Im more familiar with Braniac than Ultron.

Kalmart confirmed that brainiac is the villain. :o
right, right?
or you know smth we need to know? tell us!!!! :argh:

Tim Burton wanted Jim Carrey or Tim Allen for Brainiac.

Tilda Swinton, Benedict Cumberbatch, Ralph Fiennes, Giancarlo Esposito, Alan Rickman, Zachary Quinto, Rodrigo Santoro, Jason Isaacs.. all could work as B-niac imo

My personal favorite version of Brainiac was the entirely robotic version that was around in Crisis on Infinite Earths. THAT version of Brainiac was so cold and inhuman he was literally scary. Also loved the design.

Lexiac was the actual villain for Burton's Lives or so I've heard on this site. I would love Lexiac. Brainiac could be all like using Luthor's body as a shield as he wreaked havoc across Metropolis and taunt Superman with the people of Earth not trusting someone who only kills.

I'd prefer it if the two characters were kept separate. I don't mind if they work together, but having Brainy possess Lex is a misstep, IMO.

Hey guys think this...
If Cyborg and probably Metallo is in this... Is not a little obvious that they could have Brainiac who can probably infect them and having things even more interesting. I'm not saying it's 100% sure but maybe Brainiac could be that villain for the JL having those two guys (one already confirmed) in BvS.

Lexiac could actually be a really appropriate villain for this....

IMO its too soo for that if you mean Lexiac for JLAS.
And also I have a feeling that we might see the colu version of Brainiac which IMO is the best.

Using the Colu version would be smart, it distances the character a bit more from Ultron. The STAS version might draw comparisons to Ultron

Exactly. besides Colu version is way better than computer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"