BvS ¿Is Brainiac the villian between Superman/Batman and JL? Which other if not?

I don't necessarily agree. The S:TAS version of Brainiac was one of the best interpretations of the character
its a nice version but IMO, the other one is much more powerful, interesting and greater if you ask me.

Am i the only one that thought Superman: Unbound coulda been way betteR?

My personal favorite version of Brainiac was the entirely robotic version that was around in Crisis on Infinite Earths. THAT version of Brainiac was so cold and inhuman he was literally scary. Also loved the design.
Which design is that?

He meant this
crisisoninfiniteearths_003_brainiac.jpg

I think this DESIGN seems a little bit like Ultron.

I'd prefer the DCUO Brainiac that is totally cold and scary and he didn't need to be a robot.
I think the DC universe online is one of the greatest. that version was the colu brainiac. and was brilliant.

1764702-brainiac_dc_universe_online.jpg

03.jpg

Last edited:
As cool as that design is, I really don't want to deal with the endless comparisons to Ultron that would surely follow.

^^ Agreed. That's one of many reasons I prefer the colu version.

This looks great, though I'd prefer they avoid the clichéd "all black" uniform. Make the exoskeleton purple and silver and this is a winner in my book:

fantastic-brainiac-fan-art-design

^ Badass. We need to see Brainiac in a superman movie. That character could be so cinematic.

This looks great, though I'd prefer they avoid the clichéd "all black" uniform. Make the exoskeleton purple and silver and this is a winner in my book:

fantastic-brainiac-fan-art-design

I'm normally not a fan of Brainiac, but goddamn...that's some beautiful costuming.

A cool badass Brainy could be a great way to tie in a lot of stuff in both the MOS-verse and the DCCU in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"