‘John Wick’ Spinoff ‘Ballerina’

Okay, not the best choice, but I can see it.

Gee, I wonder whom one of the stars in this is going to be? :whatever:

Well, Beckinsdale divorced him so she probably won't be in it. So I guess that leaves Rhona Mitra and... Justin Long.

There were better choices. Like anyone who didn't direct 2011's Total Recall.

That was his last film as a director until now. Wonder how he got out of director movie jail?

Len Wiseman? Talk about a downgrade.

a female Stunt coordinator or stunt double similar to Stahelski and Leitch should got the job IMO.

Well, at least I don't have to worry about this being good. I'll stick to the main series while hoping the show rocks as well.

After Black Widow, Atomic Blonde, and Red Sparrow, they may want to rethink this one if they can't bring something fresh to the "Russian girl who was raised as a killer" genre.

After Black Widow, Atomic Blonde, and Red Sparrow, they may want to rethink this one if they can't bring something fresh to the "Russian girl who was raised as a killer" genre.
plus this one

i hope Ballerina will have a shower or bathtub scene after the battle. ;nd

Wasn't really interested in this anyway, and while I have enjoyed a few of his movies, Wiseman doesn't make me look forward to it.

Not the best choice, but I'll check it out. I enjoyed the first Underworld for what it was, even if I never bothered with the sequels. I do enjoy this world though, so I'll give it a shot.

I might check it out if the female lead is good. But Wiseman gives me no hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"