‘Ted’ Live-Action TV Prequel at Peacock

This had some funny moments, but the pacing was a mess. None of these episodes needed to be in the 50 minute range. I’d like to see that tightened up in a second season. 30 minutes per episode, at the very most.

I really enjoyed this but some of those episodes were way too long. Each episode should have been around 30-35 minutes MAX although I can't say I didn't enjoy binging this, but the pacing could have been better.

Seth MacFarlane really made up for Ted 2 with this IMO.

I laughed a lot throughout this series. A lot of the episodes are a lot more clever than I thought they would be. And yes; a definite make up from Ted 2.

Last edited:
Yeah, I was surprised at how many times I genuinely laughed out loud watching this. When Macfarlane gives a damn, he's still got it but I agree that the episodes didn't need to be as long as they were. Apart from that the whole main cast was great. Alanna Ubach always cracks me up.

Yeah it was really sweet! And it’s great to see The Orville cast is still working

I really liked the first 2 movies so gonna catch this when it starts here at the weekend.

Just got to the Colonoscopy episode, hardest I have laughed at anything for a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"