No Way Home “I'm just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." - Tom Holland as Peter Parker (Spider-Man)

I'm cautiously optimistic to see where Tom's Peter/Spidey will go in the next trilogy.

I'm just glad Iron Man Junior is done, by all accounts.

That's the suit he should've always worn in the trilogy instead of the Iron Spider or the red and black or even the red and blue with black trimmings. Simple is best and the most classic.

Slightly unrelated to Tom Holland, but I've been watching the show Sex Education starring Asa Butterfield, who was the other front runner for MCU Spider-man, and although I think Tom was overall the better choice, I think Asa could've a made very good, different kind of Peter Parker.

Yes he doesn't have that traditional Peter Parker face, but he does have charisma which I didn't expect at all, and now I think he could've captured the personality of Peter dead-on.

Remember when Holland first got cast and there were pictures of him where he looked like Ultimate Peter Parker with the way his hair looked? I was always a bit disappointed that they didn't use that look for his Peter and his hair was styled similar to Toby's in the Raimi trilogy.

Slightly unrelated to Tom Holland, but I've been watching the show Sex Education starring Asa Butterfield, who was the other front runner for MCU Spider-man, and although I think Tom was overall the better choice, I think Asa could've a made very good, different kind of Peter Parker.

Yes he doesn't have that traditional Peter Parker face, but he does have charisma which I didn't expect at all, and now I think he could've captured the personality of Peter dead-on.

Butterfield has been on my mind a lot recently for some reason, even though I think the only thing I've seen him in was The Boy in the Striped Pajamas (don't watch, by the way. Sad ending). I think he has that boyish look and charm to him that you'd want in a Peter Parker and while I like Holland, I think Butterfield would've been an equally strong Spider-Man.

Remember when Holland first got cast and there were pictures of him where he looked like Ultimate Peter Parker with the way his hair looked? I was always a bit disappointed that they didn't use that look for his Peter and his hair was styled similar to Toby's in the Raimi trilogy.
Haha I remember. I thought Tom pulled it off nicely.
Hmm in the movies his hair was more slicked back than Tobey's, not exactly but kinda like Romita sr style

1696480057602.png

1696480106456.png

The more I think about it, the more everything that happened to Peter kinda just really depresses me. Thinking about where he was compared to where he is now, everything he's lost. Like, I love the movie for finally giving Tom's Peter the swift kick in the pants he needed, but man, I haven't seen a character have their life torn up so badly by a decision they made since Star Wars Episode 3.
I guess SM4 will have some tonal aspects similar to ANH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"