Got my tix for the midnight showing here today.
It's not IMAX or anything, but I'm not complaining.

I figured this is a good place to post this.

Los Angeles Times said:
'Watchmen' early screening in L.A. -- and it's FREE

302wi75.jpg

Want to see "Watchmen" early?

Want to see it for free?

We're happy to announce a special sneak preview screening of Zack Snyder's eagerly awaited superhero epic next Thursday, March 5, at 7:30 p.m. at the Arclight Theatre in Hollywood. The event is a promotion by the Los Angeles Times and the Hero Complex blog and I will be there to introduce the film and don't be surprised if there are some special guests on hand as well.

If you want to go, all you have to do is sign up for tickets right HERE. Better hurry, it's first come, first serve. Look forward to seeing you there.

NOTE: When the show is full, the link above will lead to a very clear notice that the venue is full and no more seats are available. For those of you who DON'T see that sold-out message: There is a little legal notice on the sign-up page that makes it sound a bit like it's also first-come-first-served at the venue but that is NOT the case. There is no line-up at the theater. While there are no absolute guarantees in life (hence the legal language) if you sign-up and the site "accepts" you, that means you've got a seat reserved.

Yay for it being in L.A,I sent my info.

Probably full though,D:

7 more days until Walter J. Kovacs talks to Malcolm Long

1. gofobo.com(then register)

2. Home page there should be a bar that says enter RSVP Code. Enter: film2193

3. Your able to take a guest or sign up for one.

4. Print out your ticket!!

its for the Archlight in Hollywood @ 7:30pm March 4th

hahahah 1 day earlier

Yesterday, I picked up on some info about a free "sneak peek" showing of Watchmen being held at a theater right down the street from me...tomorrow night. I called the ticket office to make sure it wasn't some BS, and it turns out that it's for real. I wish I would've taken today off from work, because I feel like I'm going crazy with excitement. I can't focus on anything and I just want to get out of here.

Yesterday, I picked up on some info about a free "sneak peek" showing of Watchmen being held at a theater right down the street from me...tomorrow night. I called the ticket office to make sure it wasn't some BS, and it turns out that it's for real. I wish I would've taken today off from work, because I feel like I'm going crazy with excitement. I can't focus on anything and I just want to get out of here.

you live in NC right?
any mentions of Ric Flair around?

I know he had some things going on in December, but since then, I haven't heard of anything.

This is ******ed, NYC plays a major part in this story, and there is no advanced screenings for the city? :cmad:

6 more days until the Comedian shoots the pregnant Vietnamese women

next week is most certainly Watchmen week!!! 7 MORE DAYS!!!! The final countdown is on!

its like christmas eve...... except its 6 days long....... WHY ARE WE TORMENTED SO?!?!?

5 more days until Laurie says "Oh ****. I'm on Mars."

5 more days until you see some realistic pumping on Archie.

Last edited:
GRAHHHHHHHH i am not being patient well.......

its like christmas morning when i bust it over to the theater to see the spirit and there was a ****ING LINE WTF

But seriously...and i'm reading the book now...

4 More days until the accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up around their waists. The ****es and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!" And he'll look down and whisper....NO.

Last edited:
3 more days until I don't have to read this ****ing yellow writing ever again!

^^^ lol

4 more days until Rorschach eat canned beans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"