One Year to Midnight

Rezzo

The Fire Rises
Reaction score
Here we are, officially one year and counting until the release of Watchmen on 03.06.09. Being a fan that follows production blogs, I know that the time a film is in post can often seem like an eternity with interesting bits of information few and far between. So to help pass the time, here is your first look at some of the Watchmen characters.

-Zack

24ougck.jpg
15nvy29.jpg
6znh2r.jpg
i3h353.jpg
1056tsi.jpg

One word: ASS-****ING-INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha!

I responded in the other thread, but I am super impressed.

I was on the phone, with the Watchmen blog site on then it updated itself and I glanced over and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought they were Dark Knight pics or something. My conversation soon ended and I soon started enlarging the pics and posted them here.

still amazing non the less Rezzo; thanks for bringing it up

I was on the phone, with the Watchmen blog site on then it updated itself and I glanced over and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought they were Dark Knight pics or something. My conversation soon ended and I soon started enlarging the pics and posted them here.

Incredible. Nice finds, both you and Rez.

Guess it might be a while till we see him.

I think that they are going to keep him hidden for a while. He'll be like the Joker reveal was for the TDK campaign in importance.

i cant believe they pulled off nite owl....they made him a reality, but kept him true to the comics at the same time. incredible.

WOW!!

I especially am loving The Comedian.

Incredible. Nice finds, both you and Rez.

I think that they are going to keep him hidden for a while. He'll be like the Joker reveal was for the TDK campaign in importance.

Well we got the heads up from another member in the Watchmen Teaser thread that something would happen at 11:55 PM EST. They posted it a bit early but I hope the updates start happening a bit more. We're getting at least one a month now.

i cant believe they pulled off nite owl....they made him a reality, but kept him true to the comics at the same time. incredible.

Not only pulled him off, but he actually looks really bad ass!!!

If the teaser trailer is with TDK, then its only 4 months away!

I'm a little "iffy" with Ozzy, but everyone else looks F***ING AMAZING!!!!! Spectre and Night Owl look completely awsome, but RORSCHACH & COMEDIAN TAKE THE CAKE!!!!!!!:woot:

If the teaser trailer is with TDK, then its only 4 months away!

If it is with TDK, I think I may just die from a massive fangasm in the theatre. The combo will be too much to bear :woot:

I really love them all...but extra kudos to Nite Owl's costume!

If it is with TDK, I think I may just die from a massive fangasm in the theatre. The combo will be too much to bear :woot:

Would be amazing to see the teaser trailer for Watchmen and to see TDK in one night. :wow:

obviously all of ozzy's mouolded rubber has some uncomfortable association with the old batman costumes. but, lets hope it works out better here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"