10 Million for a day

PyroChamber said:
If you were given 10 million dollars to spend in one day, do you think you could do it, and if yes then what would you buy?

I'd buy $10 million dollars worth of government bonds and retire.

Buy out my nearest comic book store. :eek: Get one of those Slurpee Machines that they have at 7-11........ooo make a couch entirely out of legos to go in my living room :) :up: , buy this Iron man helment they have at the comic book store a few blocks down wair a card board box that spells out in front of it "I R Iron Man" written all horribley with crayons like a kid wrote and zoom around screaming in the mall "FEWLS I AM TONY STARK!!" with bottle rockets tied to the roller skates im going to be wairing with a like .... battle axe in the other hand with my other hand up up in the air acting like im flying...ill bribe the cops not to arrest me oh and we'd probably have enough money after that to go to Burger King. Oh and id like to ride a llama....its nice to dream.:( Oh and split whatever I had left with my friend Caitlin and Danny. :)

MildSoss said:
Buy out my nearest comic book store. :eek: Get one of those Slurpee Machines that they have at 7-11........ooo make a couch entirely out of legos to go in my living room :) :up: , buy this Iron man helment they have at the comic book store a few blocks down wair a card board box and zoom around screaming in the mall "FEWLS I AM TONY STARK!!" with bottle rockets tied to the roller skates im going to be wairing with a like .... battle axe in the other hand...ill bribe the cops not to arrest me. Oh and id like to ride a llama....its nice to dream.:( Oh and split whatever I had left with my friend Caitlin and Danny. :)
lol. I would love to see that

Ronny Shade said:
lol. I would love to see that
Trust me if I ever get that opportunity im getting it on tape.:)

War Lord said:
I'd buy $10 million dollars worth of government bonds and retire.
curse jonty for being a ms. Buzz-kill-missy-pants.

But yeah, I'd clothes shopping, then hit the clubs. Heh. I'm gonna get laid that night. *Score!*:hyper:

:D
Pillow Pants said:

But yeah, I'd clothes shopping, then hit the clubs. Heh. I'm gonna get laid that night. *Score!*:hyper:

Ahahaha with that kinda money you could buy the clubs and some of the people in it.

Pillow Pants said:

I prefer sitting in my back yard sipping pina coladas.

give money to my parents
build a cancer research clinic in my granpa's name
make sure my friends and there relatives are taken care of. (scholarships for there children ect.. )
invest in my fav football team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"