If I won just one million dollars..........

*sigh*

Doubt it'll ever happen :(.

:csad: don't say that it might one day we can have a big Musical party then see shows and have fun lol it might happen I will go there when I have the money and well use all my cash on shows lol.

:csad: don't say that it might one day we can have a big Musical party then see shows and have fun lol it might happen I will go there when I have the money and well use all my cash on shows lol.

Maybe in a year. Once I get my GED, get some more voice training and actually attempt dance, then I'll move to NY.

Simple, but effective:

1. Buy the 'Hype!'

2. Charge everyone £19.95 for membership

3. Charge 25p a post

I'd be a billionaire the next day!

Simple, but effective:

1. Buy the 'Hype!'

3. Charge 25p a post

And if you did that no one would join so you wouldn't be a billionaire :oldrazz:

You would be pennieless lol.

I'd pay for college/graduate school. :up:

You people make me sick! Tithing? Giving back to the community? That attitude isn't getting you any where! :cmad:

Pay off my car, go to Film School in LA, buy a house, and probably lose all the rest on cocaine and prostitutes.:(

Simple, but effective:

1. Buy the 'Hype!'

3. Charge 25p a post

25 pent posts? That's... roughly 50 cents. F*** that. I'd open The Free Hype! just to spite you.

Pay off my car, go to Film School in LA, buy a house, and probably lose all the rest on cocaine and prostitutes.:(
Yeah, I'm with you on the first choice but definitely don't agree with you on the second. I'm so into movies that if I see a bad movie I always picture it what it could've been.

25 pent posts? That's... roughly 50 cents. F*** that. I'd open The Free Hype! just to spite you.
Then I'd have to send the boys over to 'buy you out'. Bill Gates style!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"