100% Achievement Completions

Show off! Just kidding, that's cool, I've still got 12 left. By the way, how long did it take you to get find and kill Donkey Mong? I feel like if I spent a good day or two with the game I'd get pretty close, 4 of them are each of the character special ability achievements since I've played exclusively as Gaige. I'd get 2 more by beating Terramorphus. Need a purple relic and I could get "decked out". World Traveler I could get, just need to find any areas I haven't visited which can't be many since I have the other named locations achievements. Also, for DLC's outside of Tiny Tina, I just need to defeat their Raid Bosses to finish them up.

I was aware of the Donkey Mong achievement, but I was going to look for him after I finished the main story. He was literally the first enemy I ran into in Eridium Blight.

What playthrough are you on? Normal or TVHM? If you are on one of those I can help you out with the raid bosses.

Just send me a message on XBL.
GT: Sicarius Credo

I was aware of the Donkey Mong achievement, but I was going to look for him after I finished the main story. He was literally the first enemy I ran into in Eridium Blight.

What playthrough are you on? Normal or TVHM? If you are on one of those I can help you out with the raid bosses.

Just send me a message on XBL.
GT: Sicarius Credo

Cool, I'm on the normal playthrough still. Want to finish the Tiny Tina DLC before moving to a different one. I'll send a message my GT is amazing1962

I don't have a mic though, in the process of moving and the mic is in storage.

Cool, I'm on the normal playthrough still. Want to finish the Tiny Tina DLC before moving to a different one. I'll send a message my GT is amazing1962

I don't have a mic though, in the process of moving and the mic is in storage.

Okay. Those raid bosses will be really easy to beat then since i'm a level 61.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Hitman: Absolution
Tomb Raider
Smackdown v Raw 2009
Resident Evil 6

Finally stopped being lazy and got the last few remaining achievements in those games for the 100%.

Mass Effect 2

With this completion, I've completed my 3 favorite games; Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 & Mass Effect 2 (in that order). Ill probably never complete my 4th favorite though; Red Dead is too much of a grind at this point. I have completed my 5th favorite though (Marvel Ultimate Alliance).

Mass Effect 2

With this completion, I've completed my 3 favorite games; Halo 3, Call of Duty 4 & Mass Effect 2 (in that order). Ill probably never complete my 4th favorite though; Red Dead is too much of a grind at this point. I have completed my 5th favorite though (Marvel Ultimate Alliance).

Including the fabled DLC?

I'm one away from the original 1000G in that game and am always on the lookout for the Gold Edition. It sells for about 80-100 dollars on amazon and eBay.:dry:

I managed to snag the DLC before it got taken off. I got MUA2's the second time it was up & also have it at 100%.

Forza 4 is finally complete... was stuck with the achievement to sell stuff through the in-game shop.

Forza Horizon is one away from completion, but need to wait a few weeks before i can tackle it, annoyingly.

UPDATE (Bold for New)

Bioshock
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Mercenaries 2
The Walking Dead (w/ 400 days)

Got pretty crazy and perfected a bunch of games the past two months.

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Assassin's Creed III
Batman Arkham Asylum
Batman Arkham City
Battlefield 3
Borderlands 2
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Cartoon Network PTE XL
Dark Sector
Dead Space
Dead Pool
EA Sports FN 3
Far Cry 3
Grand Theft Auto IV
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Warriors Of Rock

Halo Reach
Halo 4
Hitman Absolution

Kung Fu Panda
LA Noire
LEGO Batman
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Indiana Jones
Lost Via Domus
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Mass Effect
Mass Effect 2
Mass Effect 3
Megamind
MSHS Comic Combat
Resident Evil ORC
Resident Evil Revelation
Resident Evil 6

Saints Row the Third
Saints Row IV
SAW
SEGA Superstars Tennis
Smackdown vs Raw 2009
SplinterCell Conviction
SplinterCell Blacklist
Star Wars The Force Unleashed

The Bourne Conspiracy
The Gunstringer
Tomb Raider
Tony Hawk's Project 8

uDraw Instant Artist
XMen Origins Wolverine

That's Just retail games. I was mostly missing hard mode achievements in a lot of those games.

Last edited:
Realized I haven't updated this is in a long time, think that's all of them;

Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse
Lego Batman 2
Bioshock Infinite (only main game, not the DLC)
Lego Star Wars
Lego Indiana Jones
Castlevania Lords of Shadow plus DLC
Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2
Sonic and Knuckles
Sonic CD
Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4
Dead Rising
Batman Arkham City plus DLC
Rayman Origins
Lego Batman
Duke Nukem Forever