100% Achievement Completions

Cool, will let you know when I get it.

X-Men Destiny 1000/1000

Not too great a game though :csad:

Why can't they make an X-Men game to Arkham standards, or even to X-Men LEgends standards?

Last edited:
Mass Effect 3 1175 (Complete except for new Omega DLC)

Finally unlocked the super glitchy 'Unwavering' after beating all the maps on gold multiple times and 4 full campaign playthroughs, 2 of which on Insanity. Lucky this is such a great game or I would have gone crazy.

I Am Alive 200/200

A bit frustrating at times but overall I liked it and it was worth the 800 MS points or whatever I paid for it when it was on sale.

Hitman Absolution, awesome game easy 1000

I only need one more achievement in Halo 4, but it'll be in validated on Tuesday when the new DLC comes out. :/

I just got 1000/1000 for Hitman: Absolution, so thats now The Amazing Spider-Man and Hitman: Absolution as the only 2 games iv ever felt compelled to snag all achievements.

I guess the first 100% isn't a gateway drug for everyone. :oldrazz:

I got into achievement ****ing because of Halo 3. Before all of the DLC came out, if you got 1000 GS you unlocked an awesome helmet & Katana for your Spartan. So I did it & then I became hooked.

I got into achievement ****ing because of Halo 3. Before all of the DLC came out, if you got 1000 GS you unlocked an awesome helmet & Katana for your Spartan. So I did it & then I became hooked.

I got hooked as soon as i heard my first "Bleep Bloop".

Haha deff not. I couldnt care less about em most of the time. If i can't get them all in just my standard playthroughs of a game, i generally dont go out of my way to try. A lot of times i find it dilutes the experience. You end up playing the same section over and over again and it becomes boring. I feel like its the same as watching the same section of a movie over and over. But i typically approach games the same way i approach a movie. Im in it for the story. Every time i sit down to play an Uncharted or a Halo, i play it to experience the story. No matter how many times iv seen the cutscenes i dont skip them.

I do love the little notification that pops up when ya unlock one tho. I also hate it when you think you have unlocked an achievement but its just your stupid friends signing on.

Haha deff not. I couldnt care less about em most of the time. If i can't get them all in just my standard playthroughs of a game, i generally dont go out of my way to try. A lot of times i find it dilutes the experience. You end up playing the same section over and over again and it becomes boring. I feel like its the same as watching the same section of a movie over and over. But i typically approach games the same way i approach a movie. Im in it for the story. Every time i sit down to play an Uncharted or a Halo, i play it to experience the story. No matter how many times iv seen the cutscenes i dont skip them.
I think it's more to do with the fact that most games have a fair number of achievements that are badly designed. If they aren't adding to your enjoyment of the game then they're doing something wrong. For a start they should not be missable forcing you to do multiple full extra campaigns just because you did one minor thing wrong or missed one collectable (Replay Mission options help with this). Everyone's first playthrough should be directed to focus on the story and learning the gameplay rather than penalising those who don't look up an achievement guide beforehand.

The perfect game allows you to get everything you want out of a campaign without looking at the list and then as you are thinking of moving on the *fun of the remaining achievements should draw you back in. Even better if they can be completed after beating the main story in the same save file to encourage exploring other parts of the game world/optional side quests that aren't covered in the main story.

I do love the little notification that pops up when ya unlock one tho. I also hate it when you think you have unlocked an achievement but its just your stupid friends signing on.
Yup. Even worse when you are trying for something notoriously difficult/glitchy and idiots keep signing on at the exact moment you expect to get the achievement. Eg the Halo: Reach "If You Came To Hear Me Beg" achievement. I was pretty close to inviting those friends who signed on when I was trying to get that into the party and telling them to F off in a, lets say very aggressive manner :woot:

I started to look for achievements a few years ago, right around the time Batman: Arkham Asylum. I've found it's gotten me to go back to old games and picking them up again. I like it, it gives me extra replay value for the games.

I started Aug 2010 with a gamerscore of about 2k after having a 360 for 4 years!

Just finished Omega to max out ME3 again. 1300/1300

I now have all attainable Mass Effect achievements! :cool:

Mass Effect 3 1300/1300
Mass Effect 2 1355/1355
Mass Effect 2 (JP) 1000/1000
Mass Effect 1200/1200

Finally got that damned elusive "You can be my wingman anytime" achievement in BF3 For the 100%, until the next DLC.

Disney Universe - 1000/1000 (quite the challenge, I know)
Borderlands 2 (vanilla version) - 1000/1000

Soooooo close to 1000/1000 on the vanilla Dishonored, too.

I would have 100% on walking dead but it hasn't registered that I beat chap. 4 when I already have the cheevos. Bah.

I completed 'The Walking Dead' today. Definitely an easy 100%, though the last achievement was so hard to get because of how sad the ending was. :(

Connect 4 :woot: 200/200

Last edited:
Taking a hiatus from the Borderlands games for a bit, getting very close on both, but need a rest, the first one is basically just DLC's, the second is various odds and ends, but I just finished the main storyline's missions. Goign to turn my attention to Lego Indiana Jones that I downloaded during the holiday sale, played it a bit during the holidays and already have over 50% done, like the Lego games since they're pretty mindless and just full of nostalgia. Probably play through Ghost Recon Future Soldier too, however, looks like most of the achievements there are multiplayer, so not going to even try to 100% that one.

geoDefense Swarm 200/200

Fun game

Update time.

Arcade:
Minecraft
Galaga
Uno
Pacman: CE DX
Marvel vs Capcom 2
X-Men Arcade
Dead Rising: Case Zero
Dead Rising: Case West
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Harm's Way
Dash of Destruction
Battlefield 1943
Final Fight: Double Impact
The Walking Dead

Retail:
Lego Indiana Jones
Lego Batman
Call of Duty 4
Modern Warfare 2
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Halo: Reach
Halo: CE Anniversary
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
X-Men Origins: Wolverine
Assassin's Creed 2

Have the original 1000 in Halo 4, I'll start actually trying for the DLC achievements eventually. I'm just letting them pop up by luck now. Close in all 3 Mass Effect games, but my OCD makes me want to 100% them in-order & I don't feel like completing two more playthroughs of ME1 right now. Also, ME3 isn't done with DLC yet, so I'm waiting for the rest of the DLC to come out.

Just got to 80k. 70k to 80k seemed really quick compared to normal. Think it was just over 3 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"