100% Achievement Completions

Well color me impressed! That game is as difficult as it is fun! And...wow, it's just a lot of content too. My hat is off to you!
Thanks, man. I slaved over that game. There were a lot of times when I was about to throw my controller through the window.:woot: As hard as that game can get, it is easily the most satisfying game I've played in YEARS.

I'm now trying to 100% Donkey Kong Country Returns for the Wii. Another great platformer if you guys happen to have a Wii. ;)

Last edited:
How tough was Hard Core mode? That's the only achievement I have left to get on Dead Space 2!

I have 100% on:
Arkham Asylum
1 Vs. 100

It's not that tough, you just gotta plan out your saves. I recommend saving at chapter 5 (or 8), chapter 12 and chapter 14. :word:

Added;
Bioshock
Assassin's Creed 2
Dead Rising Case Zero

I want to get the Bioshock 2 achievements, but since the map pack sold so poorly, I'm not sure I'll ever see all of the maps, let alone win a match on all of them. Also at some point planning to play through Call of Duty 2 on Veteran to get that and spending going through the first Assassin's Creed as well.

Should also have added Plants vs. Zombies. Actually feel a little bad about that one though, there's a mulitplayer achievement requiring you to win 5 vs. matches in a row. My girlfriend really liked the iPhone version of the game, so I got her to play against, I figured out pretty quickly the best way to beat her, she got really frustrated playing against me.

I've been working on Call of Duty 2, game is pissing me off big time, taking way longer than I ever thought, getting killed cheaply way too often. I keep getting stuck in places and it takes over an hour for me to finally get past the point. Have two more missions to play, then never putting the f'ing game in my system again.

Also, does anyone need the Dead Rising Case West multiplayer achievement, I'd like to get that, but don't know anyone to play with. Could also use the Dead Rising 2, co-op achievements as well.

Mass Effect 1 & 2

Dragon Age: Origins

Tenchu Z

I am in the same boat as a few people on here, I can't get 100% on some games because I don't have Gold to play online most of the time. And when I do get a free month subscription from a friend or whatever, everyone else is super good (Red dead Redemption) or just doesn't play it anymore (ghostbusters). But anywho, 100%:

Beyond Good and Evil HD
Batman: Arkham Asylum'
Lego Batman
Portal
Lost: Via Domus

Close:
Ghostbusters 41/50 (All multiplayer)
Braid 11/12 (damn speed runs)
Limbo 11/12 (beat the game in one sitting with only 5 deaths)
X-Men Origins: Wolverine 42/50 (yeah, one I can actually get)
The Sabotuer 41/45 (another one I can get)

And I want to rebuy Bully to finish off the acheivments.

^ Beyond Good and Evil, nice. Such a gem of a game, so glad they brought it to the 360 for a whole new audience.

Well, I finished off Wolverine and The Saboteur. And I just bought 3 games off ebay for super super cheap (Bully, Wet, and Bayonetta). God, I need a freaking job.

A few days ago I finally got FreeFlow Gold in Batman Arkham Asylum, which gave me 100% completion. I still need to finish the game on hard to have all the achievements though.

It's funny, when I finally beat Shock and Awe Extreme (I got the game in 2009) it was like this epic "I can't believe I finally did it" moment and obviously nobody gave a **** except for me. Like, I was looking around for people to high five and there was nobody. :csad:

Is Lego Batman any good?

A few days ago I finally got FreeFlow Gold in Batman Arkham Asylum, which gave me 100% completion. I still need to finish the game on hard to have all the achievements though.

It's funny, when I finally beat Shock and Awe Extreme (I got the game in 2009) it was like this epic "I can't believe I finally did it" moment and obviously nobody gave a **** except for me. Like, I was looking around for people to high five and there was nobody. :csad:

Is Lego Batman any good?

I would have given you a high five, those challenges are not easy and I know the awesome of feeling of finally beating them.

Is Lego Batman any good?

yeah its quite good, i definitely reccomend it probably one of the best Lego games. It has the Danny Elfman score from the Burton movies and unlike other Lego games it has an original plot so your not playing through a movie.

My Updated Completion List (all of these include the DLC):

Assassin's Creed 2
Battlefield 1943
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Dash of Destruction
Dead Rising 2: Case Zero
Dead Rising 2: Case West
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Harm's Way
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
Pac-Man: Championship Edition DX
Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
Uno
X-Men: Arcade

Close:
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Halo: Reach (I have the original 1000, but none of the DLC)

Cool thread. My 100% list (by date):

Hitman: Blood Money
Assassins Creed
COD4
Oblivion
Mass Effect
Bioshock
1vs100
Mass Effect 2
Dragon Age
Tomb Raider: Legend
Superman Returns
Dead Space
Fallout 3
Plants vs Zombies
Dead Space: Ignition

Plan on completing soon:
Dead Space 2
Fallout: New Vegas
XMO: Wolverine

Been a while since I 100%'d a game. I gotta get to it!!

I just 100%ed Portal 2 today. Bring on the DLC, this game is too awesome not to play.

Updated:

Assassin's Creed 2
Battlefield 1943
Call of Duty 4
Dash of Destruction
Halo 3
Harm's Way
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Uno

Call of Duty: Black Ops (Original 1000, no DLC)

Updated:

Assassin's Creed 2
Battlefield 1943
Call of Duty 4
Dash of Destruction
Halo 3
Harm's Way
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Ultimate Mortal Kombat
Uno

Call of Duty: Black Ops (Original 1000, no DLC)
Some nice games you've completed there! I'm struggling on the last level of CoD 4 at the moment (No Fighting in the War Room). Hate those timed missions.

I don´t care for 100% achivements, but i do have two games i made it.

Assassin´s Creed 2
Puzzle Quest I and DLC

Harm's Way
X-Men arcade
Arkham Asylum and Game of the Year AA
1 vs. 100
Saw
Legends of Wrestlemania
Wolverine
TMNT
Assassin's Creed 2
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
Black Ops
About 2 achievements away from L.A. Noire.

I just got 100% on a 3rd game

Comic Jumper

Hilarious game, easy achievements, got them all in one playthrough

My list Is small,

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II

Close,
Halo Reach (I have the original 1000 gs and 6/7 of the Noble Map Pack)

I suck at getting big&most achievements,I mostly try to get the ones for passing story modes and rest that I get are usually all by accident!!I don't really care about them(well maybe a little more than PS3 trophies for some reason)But I am embarrassed that my only 100%is Uno!:(

Is Lego Batman any good?

I would've high fived you, those sucked ass. I recently went back to playing the game for those achievements, took a long time to get good enough to get them.

My list of 100%'s now is;
Sonic 4 Episode 1
Bionic Commando
Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions
Batman Arkham Asylum
Call of Duty 2
Plants vs. Zombies
Bioshock
Assassin's Creed 2
Shadow Complex
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
King Kong

Working on the first Dead Rising, but not sure when I'll have the time to get the 7 Day Survivor achievement since you can't save. Really close on both Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Case West also, just need the multiplayer achievements, so if anyone is willing to play through those let me know.

Assassin's Creed 2
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Fable 2 (Both DLC)
Fable 2 Pub Games
Fallout 3 (All 5 DLC)
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Mass Effect (Both DLC)
Red Dead Redemption (1200/1200) with Undead Redemption
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Both DLC)

Updated
My list Is small,

Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood + DLC

Close,
Halo Reach (I have the original 1000 gs and 6/7 of the Noble Map Pack)
I really hope that if Revelations has online achievements, you could boost them, I want to keep my streak going.

Assassin's Creed 2
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Fable 2 (Both DLC)
Fable 2 Pub Games
Fallout 3 (All 5 DLC)
L.A. Noire (1 DLC)
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones
Mass Effect (Both DLC)
Red Dead Redemption (1200/1200) with Undead Redemption
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Both DLC)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"