12 killed in Colorado shooting at Dark Knight Rises premiere - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Well, a quick Google search shows that "Syonan-To" the place where he claims to be from, is the Japanese name for Singapore from WWII . However, I'm sure Singapore does have trials.
Maybe he's just Trolling?

^Well, a quick Google search shows that "Syonan-To" the place where he claims to be from, is the Japanese name for Singapore from WWII . However, I'm sure Singapore does have trials.
Maybe he's just Trolling?

Maybe. Or maybe I was right and he is a time-traveller... from Japanese-occupied Singapore. Don't worry, Lone. It gets better. ;)

Alternative theory:
Lone's talking about the fact that it's a long trial because he's from a country where the trial process would be over by now. But i can't imagine where that would be.

Someone on TDKR's Facebook Page proposed the idea of Christian Bale dressed as Batman for visit all the kids ho have been injured during the event. To let them know that bad guys will not get away with it.

Yeah, I noticed that ALOT of people on Facebook and Tumblr are re-posting/re-blogging this sentiment.

I've even seen a few "If you scroll past this, you're a bad person. Like/reshare this blah blah blah" posts. I guess I'm a bad person. Sounds like a terrible idea, IMO. :dry:

You know I'm not gonna debate that guys trauma, it had to be absolutely awful to be there. However, WB is not at fault here. Holmes likely Hadnt seen an early TDKR showing so not like he knew. At most I'm willing to say TDK, but I still doubt his motives were truly driven by these films.

Any word on how much WB are donating?

. That's like buying a ticket, watching the ENTIRE movie, then running to the help desk for a refund because you didn't like the movie itself.

I wish I could have done that with this movie.

not enough mindless popcorn movie i see

Actually, it is too much of a mindless movie to me.
Way to many plot holes and crap that we are supposed to accept...even for a comic book movie.

I wrote a 13 point diatribe as to why the movie was terrible and sent it to 3 friends who enjoyed it and they all agreed that every point I made was true.
But anyways, back on topic, didnt mean to derail things.

Pulling the Gangster Squad trailer is only logical. Cutting the entire scene from the movie however.....

Today I saw his portrait on the main cover of a newspaper. His died his head orange. He just doesnt look right...They say, during his hearing he closed his eyes while he was speaking...There is still no decision. Well, we'll see what will happen

Last edited:
Two things: One Bad, one good

Saw this article this morning

Police in Maine stopped a man for speeding who admitted that he was on his way to shoot a former employer in New Hampshire and that he had attended The Dark Knight Rises on Saturday with a loaded gun in his backpack. Though a public safety spokesman said 49-year-old Timothy Courtois gave no indication that he intended to use a weapon inside the theater, police made disturbing findings inside Courtois's vehicle and apartment that at least suggest he was a potential copycat. They discovered clippings about the massive Aurora, Colorado, movie theater shooting in his car, in addition to an AK-47, four handguns, and several boxes of ammunition.

According to a Boston.com, police also found a banned fully automatic Russian assault rifle plus and 8,000 to 10,000 rounds of ammunition at his residence. He faces charges for speeding and carrying a concealed weapon and is being held on $50,000 bail. “State and federal authorities are now trying to determine what ... Courtois was intending to do with the arsenal,” the Maine Department of Public Safety said in a statement. Clearly Courtois was not merely preparing for the zombie apocalypse.

And this later:

Warner Bros., the studio behind The Dark Knight Rises, is making a donation to charities supporting victims of the Aurora, Colo., shooting rampage.
Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that the studio has been in contact with Colorodo governor John Hickenlooper's office and will contribute to a fund identified by the governor on the website givingfirst.org, which is a program of Colorado's Community First Foundation. The fund distributes monies across several charities that will support victims of the July 20 killing spree that left at least 12 dead and dozens injured.

If there could possibly be anything more pathetic than being the Aurora shooter himself, it would be a copycat of the Aurora shooter.

Timothy Courtois, you are a sad loser. How empty must your life be at 49 that you aspire to be like a mentally disturbed spree-shooter in his 20's. This makes me sick on so many levels. Throw the book at this waste of air and make an example.

Today I saw his portrait on the main cover of a newspaper. His died his head orange. He just doesnt look right...They say, during his hearing he closed his eyes while he was speaking...There is still no decision. Well, we'll see what will happen

He didn't speak at his hearing....there won't be any kind of decisions for probably another 2 months.....the defense has 60 days to put in their plea....so its going to be awhile, we probably won't see a trial until next Spring or early Summer....

Unless someone manages to just off him beforehand, this will be dragged out.

Unless someone manages to just off him beforehand, this will be dragged out.

It will have to be police or his defense team....because I'm very doubtful anyone else will get a glimpse of him again until he goes in to give his plea....

I think they doped him up to prevent him acting like.... *sigh*... the "Joker" (or at least his twisted interpretation of how the Joker acts). He was apparently acting crazy while in his holding cell over the weekend, acting like he was in a movie and spitting on guards. They can't have that looney tune behavior in the court-room.

Was he clapping in a exaggerated way in front of the new police commissioner?

I think they doped him up to prevent him acting like.... *sigh*... the "Joker" (or at least his twisted interpretation of how the Joker acts). He was apparently acting crazy while in his holding cell over the weekend, acting like he was in a movie and spitting on guards. They can't have that looney tune behavior in the court-room.

If they plan on going for insanity...they need that looney tune behavior in the courtroom....

Speaking of the Joker thing, is anyone else sick of how tabloids like NY Post and Drudge Report are basically giving him the headlines he wants, referring to him as the "Joker"? What sensationalist garbage.

If they plan on going for insanity...they need that looney tune behavior in the courtroom....

The guards, or medical staff, would of doped him up. Not the defense lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"