"15 Minutes" Strikes Back!

What a time for me to get sick...

Sorry peoples, I shall attend to the queries of the masses now!

i'm sorry i thought i added you to the list. guess it didn't save my changes. you're on the list now

I'm more of a lurker then a poster. But I'll answer questions.
Sign me up if you wish!

It's going to be quite a wait, but I'll be patient
Sign me up please

Mine is slowly creeping up...gonna get slaughtered in it. Expect a ton of 'no comment' or dry sarcastic replies.

Ah screw it, ask me tough questions...

Since LS! has not been on the hype in over a week, I have moved his name down on the list instead of starting his 15 Minutes.

please do not sign up if you don't intend to be here and if something will be coming up and you need to have yours moved, please let me know asap so I can adjust accordingly. trying to keep these going well and people not participating deters from 15 Minutes greatly.

Sorry I missed my 15 minute session. My father died and I've been trying to take care of his business dealings and other affairs. I hope to be back on the Hype full time very soon.

Sorry I missed my 15 minute session. My father died and I've been trying to take care of his business dealings and other affairs. I hope to be back on the Hype full time very soon.
My condolences
May your father rest in peace

i've just been continuing to bump you down on the list. when you're ready lemme know and we'll get your thread up and running.

that being said, i was unable to be around for about a week or so, but 15 Minutes will resume on Wednesday

LV, you and Spidey-bat start on Sunday

So, I'm finally back on line! Where's ma thread!!!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"